The Gobblewonker - Final

The Gobblewonker was chasing them through the dark forest. Since the kids were slower than the demons, Bill had to carry them.

"Why do we always have to run away?!"

"Do you have a better idea?!", screamed Tad in response while Fiddleford stretched out his hands for the monster. Suddenly Bill stumbled over a root falling down and letting the kids fall too. Meanwhile the Gobblewonker came closer with each second they wasted. Tad stopped too to look what happened and saw how Mabel and Dipper stood up and ran away while Bill still lay on the ground.

"Stand up you useless idiot!", screamed Tad but before the yellow demon could do so, the Gobblewonker grabbed his clothes with its mouth and threw the one eyed demon into the air and devoured him. Bill screamed before he disappeared in the monster's mouth.

"BILL!"

Mabel and Dipper watched in shock and screamed his name. So did Tad but with a more blank expression.

The creature looked back at the four left persons and growled before heading for them. Tad shook his head and grabbed the kids' arms before running again. They were already near the shore and they could see the boat from far away. The purple demon let go of the twins and the old man after jumping on deck. But instead of heading for the paddles he placed a hand on the deck muttering a few words before the boat started to move. At first slow but it speeded up with each second. Tad grabbed the paddles to steer the boat. The purple demon tried not to drive in one of the nearby boats on the lake and excusing each time the water got on the people. Meanwhile he thought of his partner and what they've already been trough. How many zombie apocalypse have they survived? How often did they fled from monsters like this? How often did they met mythical creatures? He didn't know, there were too many times they did this. And each time they survived. He's probably fine, thought Tad still anxious. He has to be.

"Yippie!", said the old man and jumped from one foot to an other.

"That's not the right time to celebrate!", said Dipper but ignored him after he made an awful found.

"Tad!", screamed Mabel and Tad looked at what she was pointing. A waterfall was in front of them. If they wanted to turn away, than they had to do it now.

Dipper grabbed his journal flipping through the pages. Hoping to find something. Anything, that could help them now. He stopped on a page and read as quickly as possible before closing it and trying to get the purple demon's attention.

"There might be a cave behind the waterfall!", the male brunette shouted.

"Might be?!", responded Mabel and Tad looked between the kids and again at the monster behind them. He didn't stop and headed for the waterfall praying to the holy Axolotl that the boy was right. Their screams were muffled by the loud water and the boat crushed into a cave before breaking into pieces. The four landed on the hard stone but stood up quickly not wasting any time. They heard a growl again and looked at the monster that was stuck in the intrance.

"It stucked!", cheered Mabel and threw her arms in the air while jumping happily.

"What about Bill?", asked Dipper and looked at Tad whos gaze didn't move from the monster. Mabel stopped to jump looking at her demon too.

The monster suddenly stopped to growl but coughed instead. After a few other coughs the monster spat up blood. Everything was quiet as suddenly its neck exploded and the walls nearby were covered in blood and other substances. The head was laying nearby and the once yellow glowing eyes now were empty.
In the middle of this mess stood a person grinning from one ear to an other. The clothes were covered in blood and the yellow was replaced with a dark red. He laughed a mainiacal laugh.