The Hand That Rocks The Tad - Final

The door behind Gideon slammed open and revealed none other than Kryptos and Mabel.

"Pentagram?! What do you think you're doing?!"

Dipper was overwhelmed with a wave of relief and happiness which nearly caused him to cry, but he would do it later. He met his sister's shocked eyes which were also filled with worry when she saw the cuts on his body. Gideon meanwhile started to sweat, now that his demon, who was the one who gave him those powers in the first place, and the girl he madly fall in love with, appeared.

"I hope you have some good explanation because after all of this is over you will be in BIG trouble!", Kryptos came closer not caring for him still wrapping his hands around the amulet.

"Wait! I can explain!", he pleaded and backed off being afraid what the demon might do to him. Out of fear he grabbed his collar even tighter which made Dipper's throat get tighter as well. Kryptos noticed the gagging boy and stopped on place. Gideon first looked surprised at her to why her rage seemed to fade, when he noticed that his crush also came nearer.

"Mabel! My marshmallow! What are you doing here?", he loosened his grip and the brunet could finally breath again.

"We have to talk Gideon! I'm not ever gonna be your girlfriend! It's over!", she came closer while giving her brother a quick glance who was now again trying not to get choked by the psychic.

"But.... I don't understand...", the nine year old looked down in dissapointment and sadness and Mabel was past the blue demon at this point. She put her hands on his shoulders and smiled at him. Dipper was too exhausted to actually care about what they were talking about now, but unlike him, Kryptos understood what the girl was trying to achieve.

"Hey, we can still be make over buddies", she said friendly which made the boy look up at her with joy in his eyes and while putting his hands on Mabel's letting go of the amulet.

"Really?", he asked hopefully when suddenly Mabel grabbed the source of his magic and threw it on the ground breaking it into thousand of pieces.

"No! You kidnapped my brother and tortured him! What the hell man?!"

Dipper fall on the ground and let out a long painful groan. Gideon meanwhile looked at the broken amulet in front of him and then back to the girl who looked with triumph in her eyes down on him. Some blue aura started to escape the amulet and moved towards Kryptos who had her arms crossed being proud on the human girl.

".... Why did you do that?", he said dryly and confused not moving his gaze from the shattered pieces.

"Pardon? You nearly killed her brother! She did the right thing and I, as your demon, am ashamed of you", Kryptos hissed.

"Dipper!", Mabel then suddenly shouted happily when she noticed his body moving in the distance trying to get on feet. The brunette ran past Gideon to her brother and helped him to stand up by putting his arm over her own shoulder.

"Thanks"

"Thank me later. When we get out of here and away from him", Dipper was surprised seeing his sister literally spilling venom on Gleeful who turned around and finnaly broke his gaze from his once amulet.

"You won't go anywhere Dipper Pines!", and before somebody could react fast enough, Gideon ran towards them and jumped on Dipper which caused him to fall back and breaking the glass behind them. And since the building was placed on a hill, the ground they would land on would be around 100 meters away from them, meaning they both are now falling into their deaths.

Gideon, unlike Dipper, didn't seem to mind the fact that he was gonna die soon and kept punching Dipper's face who was struggling to get the white haired boy away from himself. With all his strength Dipper punched the young psychic in the face hoping that would keep him away long enough for him to make a plan of how to get out of this mess. Because of the punch Gideon finally realized that he didn't only pushed Dipper into his sure death but also himself, and started to scream and was now panicking on high mode. With every second they came closer and the brunet couldn't think straight anymore. Not like he did it in the first place. When they were only inches away from the land a force let them hover in the air and put Dipper carefully on his feet meanwhile it let the younger boy fall clumsy on his head.