Tad And Dip vs Manliness - Part Two

"We can do it! Just one more!"

After the embarrassment of failing the manliness tester, Tad and Dipper escaped into the forest, hoping to find a solution there. They figured for now they could try to work out a bit by doing push ups. Unfortunately for them they were already out of breath after the first one and were struggling to do another.

Dipper eventually gave up, laying himself on grass. Tad followed soon after.

"I don't get it. Why isn't it working?", asked the boy opening a package of turkey, the demon has brought along. Tad also took some out, stuffing his mouth with it.

"I wish I knew Pine Tree. You think it's physical or mental?"

"Maybe both?"

"Either way I'm afraid we need help", concluded the purple demon sitting up.

"But who is willingly to do so?", the human boy sat up as well looking at his sister's demon.

And just like they called, the ground started to shake. They looked questioningly into the woods as the bird and animals ran into their direction, ignoring their presence completly.

The demon's first reaction was to grab Dipper by the arm and drag him behind a fallen tree next to them. They lurked from behind it as they spotted Manly Dan running along side with the animals. He stopped quickly as he saw them.

"For the love of all that's holy, RUN!", he screamed and proceeded to run away again.

"Stay behind me Pine Tree. We don't know what they are running away from yet. It's most likely dangerous."

Dippers nodded quickly, having no problem with the demon protecting him, but peeked from behind him anyways. The blindfolded demon took out his arrows, being ready for the fight as he noticed a huge figure running into their direction. A big shadow fell on them, making their jaws drop.

What they saw was some kind of minotaur, but manlier. The strong arms of the monster looked like he could tear trees out of the earth which was probably the case. His armpits and chest were hairy and his long beard could nearly touch the ground. He wore nothing but a clothe bound around his hips. The beast looked to be about 10 feet which made Tad  with his 6'3 feet, look small and Dipper feeling like an insect near the monster.

Tad took a closer look, trying to recall what these creatures were called when he suddenly remember, starting to grin like an idiot, an idea striking him.

"I think the Axolotl has heard us Pine Tree"

"What do you mean?? Does this Axolotl want us dead?"

Suddenly the monster looked into their direction. The human flinched away but the demon remained in his position. The monster than took the tree they were hiding behind and tossed it away like it was nothing.

"GAAAAAH", screamed the human in a girly voice hiding behind Tad. "Please don't eat us! I-I haven't showered in like a week and... Uhm.. I'm veerry skinny, you'll definetly won't like it!"

"YOU!", he pointed at the boy making him flinch even harder. "Gonna finish that?"

"Huh? Oh no you can have it", Dipper opened his eyes he had hid behind his arms and threw the package of turkey on the ground. The monster sat down and started to eat it.

"Are you by any chance a Manotaur?", asked the purple demon, coming a bit closer.

"YEAH! HALF MAN AND HALF... UH... HALF TAUR!"

"So did we like summon you?", asked Dipper also coming closer, being less afraid now.

"THE SMELL OF TURKEY SUMMONED ME!", the Manotaur screamed and punched a tree, splitting it in half. He then lifted a rock and punched it with his head breaking it. But he suddenly stopped and started to sniff.