Tad And Dip vs Manliness - Final

Rubik slammed the door to the diner open as he dragged Stan along while Mabel was following them close behind.

On the way there, he had explained the plan and since the owner of the Mystery Shack was a hopeless case anyways, they didn't see a problem with that.

"Lazy Susan!", called the demon out and went further into the diner as he saw the woman hit the manliness tester which didn't seem to work. The moment Rubik called out for her, her entire attention was drawn to them.

"Listen, I know this guy is not much to look at, but you're only fixing stuff in the diner and if you like fixing stuff, nothing could use more fixing than this guy", he pointed at Stanley who was scratching his back

"Also, women live longer than men so you're not really losing much and you should really lower your standards", added Mabel.

"Listen to the girl! So, what do you say?", the demon suggested.

The woman looked really long at Stanley who smiled awkwardly before she left.

Disappointment spread across the man's face as his niece and the demon patted his shoulders and told him how she was just not the right one and it wasn't his fault. But as they wanted to leave, Lazy Susan stopped them and handed them a small piece of pergament and dangos.

"Here is my number. You should call me. And here are also dangos. For you", she said in her usual robotic voice and left Stanley grinning from one ear to another as Mabel and Rubik high fived.

"Alright, now let's go to the Shack. I wanna see my beautiful best friend again. But no homo"

~~~

It was raining as they climbed up the hill. Dipper had the spear between his teeth as he pushed himself further up.

Tad was still a bit faster than him, but only by a bit. As soon as he reached the top, he helped the human up.

Finally they arrived.

The last step to become men was so close. All they had to do was kill the Multi-Bear and bring the Manotaurs his head.

On their way to the creatures cave, Tad explained to the boy what a Multi-Bear was, so they could prepare themselves. Apparently it was nothing more than a bear with multiple heads. The only problem would be, that he would see them from whereever they attacked. But that of course wouldn't stop them.

As they slowly entered the cave, they looked around for any signs of the Multi-Bear. It didn't last long as they felt something under their bare feet. They cringed seeing the bones on the ground. As they followed the bones lead, the came to a dead end.

"Something is wrong here. I can feel it", Tad took out his bow and an arrow as he already prepared himself for the fight.

None of them noticed how a huge creature, maybe as big as the Manotaurs, came from behind them, but as soon as they heard the growl, they quickly tuned around and placed themselves into fighting positions.

The Multi-Bear looked down at them as it spoke. "What has brought you here, humans?"

"Demon"

"My apologies"

"It's fine"

"What has brought you here, human and demon?"

"Thanks"

"We seek your head!", Dipper raided his spear a bit higher. "One of them anyway. There is like what? Six? Seven?"

"This is foolish! Leave now or die!", the main head said but the visitors stayed in their positions.