Welcome To Joseon Falls - Final

Black. Everything Dipper could see was black. He flew in the darkness around him, not knowing what to do. His sister get kidnapped by this strange guy or whatever he was and he didn't know what to do. Who was he? Where is he? And why did he kidnapped his sister and what does he want to do with her?

All those questions Dipper asked himself, as he heard a voice. He didn't know where it was coming from, but it was a male one. It could belong to a man, middle twenty.

Dipper never heard that voice. It neither belonged to his Gruncle, Tad or anybody else.

"Pine tree. Wake up."

Dipper looked around himself but couldn't find anybody.

"Pine tree."

Again.

"Pine tree! We don't have time for this, wake up!," the voice started to yell as the young boy felt his cheeks hurt.

~~~

"Should I try?," asked Tad from the corner.

"No. That's my human, better you go find your one," said the man who kneeled over Dipper.

All his clothes were a bright yellow, except his black hat. A cloth, with an eye in the middle, covered his face.

"You know, Bill? As I told you to talk to your human, I meant not to yell at him and gave him slaps on the face."

"I know what I'm doing!," shouted Bill angry at Tad, who was right behind him.

"Why now? Why not earlier?"

"Because the godforsaken Axolotl told me to go to him, if I don't want to lose my powers."

Tad nodded. Of course he knew that Bill would never talk to his human if he wasn't forced to.

"Mmm... What...?"

Dipper opened his eyes as he saw a bright yellow clothed man and an eye staring at him.

"Glad you woke up, Pine tree."

The brunette boy looked around and saw Tad leaning against a tree.

"Tad? Who's that?," asked Dipper still tired.

"I'm your demon guardian. The name is Bill Cipher," he said in front of him stretching his hand out to Dipper.

The name. Dipper heard it somewhere, but where...? Wait a minute. No. Not him.

Dipper glared at the yellow demon before starting to scream.

"Get away you... You... I don't know what you are!! Monster?! Monster!!"

He started to shout and push Bill back but Tad could stop the situation before it escalated.

"Relax. He isn't going to do anything. Promise. He's here to help to get your sister back."

Dipper looked at Tad who came over and looked at him. Then he looked at Bill who, like Dipper thought, was grinning.

"We gonna have a really good time together, Pine tree."

The brunnete boy gulped. That will be the worst summer he ever had.

"So, where are they?," Bill asked Tad uninterested.

The purple demon looked around as he pointed at a part from the forest.

"There!"

"Alright, get in. I'm driving!," said Bill and jumped at the driver sit of a coach they brought along.