Dimension Traveller Twins - Part Two

(A/N: Guess what? I'm not dead! Can I get a Wohoo? Btw I added another flashback the chapter before so if you haven't checked that out yet... Yeah)

-After the burn-

Tad, Rubik and Kryptos were all gathered in the living room of the Stranges' house.

A stone statue of a triangular Bill with one eye, a top hat and bow tie was standing in the middle of them. Hand stretched out from a deal he's been tricked.

He's been standing there for the past 10 years and the three of them were getting restless.

10 years of research on how to get him back.

They tried everything.

Every talisman, every ritual. Hell, they went as far as to contact the Axototl but it wasn't much of a use.

Their last hope was now on this incantation Kryptos found.

If this wasn't going to work, then nothing would.

She has been reading the words in her mind over and over and over again to get them right.

She and Bill never got along well.

But she was determined to bring the asshole back.

This time it should work. It had to.

"Alright", she sighed to calm her nerves. "I'm ready. We can start now."

Tad and Rubik took a few steps back. Both praying that this time it worked. That this time they would get their friend back. Hopefully not looking like a dorito with hat and bow tie, but that was a concern for later.

Kryptos sat on her knees in front of the statue, book in his hands, eyes closed for concentration.

She took a look at the book and started to mumble something neither Tad nor Rubik could understand.

From where they were standing they couldn't see, but Kryptos'  eyes started to glow blue as she was repeating what she was saying.

A blue aura started to form around her and the statue until she was literally screaming the words.

"Is she alright?", Tad whispered.

Rubik only nodded.

He was reality and if he gave a sign to stop they would, all three of them agreed on that.

Suddenly the statue started to shine when a white bright light blinded the twins.

When it was over, Kryptos collapsed.

Rubik was fast enough to catch her.

She was still alive.

"Rubik", Tad whispered.

The demon of reality looked at his brother, who only pointed into a direction.

As he took a look he noticed.

In front of them was a limp body.

Rubik took a look closer. He was still breathing.

"It worked"

~~~

Bill wasn't suprised that when Kill knew his name, the first thing he did was put a sword to his throat.

Only now did he notice the little girl in the red demon's kimono. She was staring at him with her red cat like eyes.

Bill tried to keep eye contact with Kill though. He didn't want to make the demon even madder.