The Inconveniencing - Final

The lights flickered before they stopped to shine at all and left the teens, the demon and the kid in darkness.

Tad had his weapons in hand, ready to shoot if he had to. The others were hiding behind him and now regretting not listening to him. Well, everyone except Tambry, who still was writing on the pergament roll when suddenly she started to glow. When she realized that the other were staring at her and she found out what happened, the purple haired girl started to scream before she dissapeard, leaving only the paper, the nib and the confused bird behind.

Dipper picked the paper up when he saw that letters started to appear and read them out loud.

"Status update: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Just as he read it, the letters dissapeard and a drawing of a living and breathing Tambry appeared who punched against the surface of the paper screaming. Dipper let the paper fall with a scream and backed away. Tad grabbed it and looked at the girl who was trapped inside the pergament.

"Tambry? Can you hear us??", he asked but received no answer besides her continuing to punch the surface from the inner side. The demon put it in a pocket and looked around, searching for either a way out or his human and partner.

"We've gotta get out of here!", screamed Wendy and pointed at the exit. "There!"

"Wait! Where is Thompson?!", asked Nate. Only a few meters away they found him on the dancing machine, sweating and altough being fully aware of what was going on, deciding to continue with his actions.

"THOMPSON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", screamed Nate but didn't dare to move, being afraid he might be the next victim of the ghosts.

"I nearly got the high score!", Thompson responded when the boy started to glow, just as Tambry a few moments ago, and dissapeard, only to reappear on the screen. Then the arrows that were supposed to tell where to step, started to flow down on Thompson and pierce into his skin.

"You're a dancing machine"

"No! You're a dancing machine!", the boy lay down and started to cry when the arrows continiued to pour down on him.

"THOMPSON!"

"Forget him! Let's go!", Robbie ran to the exit but before he could get out, the doors closed and he ran against the glass. When he stood up, the black haired boy took the best thing he could grab of the shelves and threw it at the glass. But instead of breaking it, the ghost made a barrier around the exit, making the thing he attacked with, which turned out to be a candle in the end, fly back. Luckily Robbie could dodge just in time before it him him.

"We've got to find out what the ghost wants! They always have some reasons! Even if it's a seemingly unimportant one", shouted Tad but only received an eye roll from Lee.

"Yeah, I'm sure the ghost just wants to talk about his feelings", the blond stated sarcastically and like Tambry and Thompson, he couldn't escape the fate, the ghost haunting this shop prepared for him. Right before he dissapeard he started to glow and appeared on a box in a bowl of noodles when a pelican with chopsticks tried to eat him alive in front of everybody's eyes.

"Okay I'm in! Whatever you say dude!", exclaimed Nate scared and stepped a few steps away from the box with the pelican. He didn't notice how Mabel started to float behind him, her eyes white and her body glowing green.

"Welcome", said a deep voice out of the young girl's mouth, making everybody scream and yank away. Tad aimed at her, but didn't shoot, knowing that if he did so, she wouldn't survive it.

"Welcome to your graves, young trespassers!", announced the ghost and laughed at them.

"We're sorry for entering your store!", apologized the purple demon hoping it would help if they soothed the ghost.