Double Dipper - Final

Bill was pissed.

Mainly because he really wanted to dance with Tad. And because now he missed the chance.

Without thinking he snapped six times, how Pine Tree wanted to and left pushing the door shut behind him.

Maybe he should take an example on Kryptos and just dance with some random dude to get everything off his head. Eventually he decided against it and went to do his job, starting to watch Bo from afar.

As soon as Bill left, the clones made sure to come up with a plan which was perfect to ask Wendy out. And as soon as they were done, they went to the dance floor to make it clear of any dangers.

It was perfect.

Dipper had it all planned out.

Nothing could go wrong.

But it did.

When he ran towards the hall where the music was beaming, he met Wendy.

"Oh hey man, what's up?", she said, leaning against the wall, drink in hand.

"W-what are you doing here? Wouldn't you rather be on the dance floor? In like exactly 42 seconds?"

"Just waiting for the bathroom."

"Oh... Eh- Okay. Cool", he answered and started to panick. He put out his list when he noticed that she wasn't looking, so he'd know what to do next. Suddenly Wendy started to speak.

"Hey, let's say, all of those people would be stuck on an island. Who do you think the leader would be?", she asked, ignoring how panicked he looked.

"Oh... Uhm.. Eh.."

"I think it would be this lunatic", she pointed at a small but buff man, who's dancing looked more like boxing than actual dancing.

Dipper put his list away.

"I think it would be that guy", he pointed at a not strong but incredibly tall man. "Because tall people can reach coconuts."

"Speaking of tall, you wanna see something?", she handed him his drink and took out a picture, showing three red haired boys, the firth person she covered with her finger. "Those are my three brothers. And that's me."

She put her finger away to show him a picture of a tall girl with braces and her hair being tied into two hairs on each sides.

Dipper laughed.

"You were a freak!", he shouted out, before he could think of what he was saying. He quickly covered his mouth with his hands, scared he might have offended her. But Wendy seemed rather cool about that. Just like with everything else. She nodded and put the pictures away.

"Yup."

"You know, people also called me a freak because of my birthmark, before I started hiding it."

"Birthmark?", she said, raising an eyebrow, now interested. Dipper blushed in embarrassement.

"O-oh I-I mean... Birthmark? W-w-well... Why did I say this?", he stuttered out and looked at his hands, finding them now incredibly interesting.

"Now you've gotta show me! Show me! Show me!", she stated to chant until he would give in.

Eventually Dipper have in. He drank the remains of the drink, handed her the empty cup, took his hat off, put his hair out of the way and showed her his birthmark right on his forehead.

"The Big Dipper", she said fascinated. "So that's where you got your nickname from. I thought you're parents just hated you or something. Well, guess we're both freaks."