Double Dipper - Part Two

It wasn't going well for Dipper.

He had tried everything.

And slowly he was running out of ideas, when he noticed that behind him the party was getting wild. Not that he was upset, he didn't like parties anyways.

But Wendy turned around to him excited.

"Hey can you cover for me? I've gotta get in there", she asked.

"I.. Uhm..Well... Ehh..", the brunet stuttered out.

This was definetly not going according to plan. If she left, he would have no chance to ask her out. He had prepared this plan for so long and it wouldn't be waist.

"Thanks man!", she said, without waiting for a proper answer for him, and ran away towards the party.

Dissapointed he looked at the plan in his hands and then at the crowd of people giving him their money.

He turned around the shield, so that the people could see that he was about to close the cash register.

"I'm sure Stan won't mind if I leave for a bit", he said to himself but when he was about to leave, he bumped right into his great uncle, who gave him quite the scare.

"Hey! You promised you wouldn't leave!", he reminded him in a scolding manner. Sighing Dipper turned around, back to his job.

"Yes Gruncle Stan", he sat down, turned the shield to its previous position and took the money from the people and giving them the tickets instead.

He watched as Stan left and tried to come up with a better plan.

If only he could be at two places at once.

But he couldn't.

Because unfortunately he didn't have a clone.... Wait.

Dipper looked around to see if Stan was still anywhere near. After he checked the area three times he decided it was clear.

The brunet left the register and went into the Shack searching for Bill.

It didn't take him long when he finally spotted him with Kryptos, both of them still arguing. Dipper decided he should just join them.

"Alright I admit it! Taking Bo along wasn't one of my best ideas. But that aside, Rubik and Tad are getting out of control", the blue demon looked over at the brothers.

"Hate to agree with you, but you're right. It's worse than before", Bill shook his head. That Tad and Rubik were going too far sometimes was the only thing both of them could agree on.

"I need to ask you for a favor", she finally suggested.

The yellow demon raised an eyebrow. "Isn't it like usually the other way around? Someone asks you for favors? Thought that's your thing."

"It is but that's more important!", she argued. "Can you keep an eye on Tad and Rubik and tell me if they get out of hand? I don't want my boyfriend or partner to die."

"You think they'll go as far as to try and kill each other?"

"I don't think it, I know it. And if not their hate will do for them."

Bill stayed silent. He hated to admit she was right, but somehow she always was when it came to this topic. Since they were kids her predictions about them were right. It was scary even.

"You can keep an eye on Tad. You're his girlfriend", he finally said.

The blue demon shook her head.

"I might be his girlfriend, but I'm not the love of his life. You'd be surprised but he trusts you more than he does with me", she said somehow sad. Bill was suprised, to say the least. "Please make sure those idiots will be fine."