Yare Yare

"Another day..."

"Another day of hiding my super-secret powers from the super-secret mysterious organization known as Dark Reunion. They are trying to locate me to take me back to their super-secret layer so they can steal my super-secret powers and use them to sort mankind and follow through with their super-secret plans to take over the world. But with the powers hidden in my right arm sealed away only by these bandages, Dark Reunion will be unable to find me. And here I stand, posing as an ordinary high school student at P.K Academy. I am known as Shun Kaido, but of course, that is just my cover story. My real name of course is, Shun Kaido! The Jet Black Wings!...hehe...I'm so cool!"

Yare yare. Another day of hiding my super-secret powers from the super-secret organization known as civilization.

Shun Kaido, a high school student with the body of an 11th grader and the mind of an 8th. His dark hero complex seems to be at a high point this morning. But nuisance number 2 is and will always be nuisance number 2.

"Ha Ha! What's this freaky Dark Wing Reunion crap you're talking about, runt!" Nuisance number 1, the worst of them all. The Nendo.

"It's Dark Reunion and the Jet Black Wings, idiot! And it's not crap!"

"Yeah sure, runt! Hey buddy! The runts saying weird things again!"

"I don't care." Every day these two morons follow me around everywhere I go. I can't get rid of them. You may think I could use my powers freely enough to make them leave me alone, but all those options of using my powers to do so are completely immoral or will pose too much suspicion to super-secret powers being at play.

Until I can find a way to get rid of them, I am stuck with them. I might as well try to enjoy myself, right?

"Haha! Small runt!"

"Hey! Give me back my textbook Nendo!"

"Come and get it, runt! Haha!"

Or not. Yare yare

"Dark Reunion is real! I'm trying to warn you! They will all come for us one day. And I will be the hero that will stop them! Just you wait Nendo!" Kaido is close to tears.

He really believes his own fantasies are true. Though to be fair, I sometimes fantasize about being without my powers. It would be super nice to finally be rid of the biggest nuisances of my life, I would do anything to live freely, even just for a day.

But at least I managed to convince people that the fantasies of me being a completely normal and average person are all true.

Kaido on the other hand has a bit more trouble in that field. His wild imaginations don't fool anyone, especially because they are...wild.

The two idiots argued the whole way to class. Kaido trying to convince Nendo his fantasies are real, and Nendo's constant laughing and yelling, I couldn't imagine anything more annoying than this duo.

Until I opened the classroom door and there came Hairo and Kuboyasu. Nuisances number 6 and 8.

"Hey, Nendo! Wanna play some tennis before class?" That's Hairo. He has a rivalry with Nendo and they compete over everything any chance they get. And
somehow I always get roped into it.

"Hey, Shun! What's up!" That's Kuboyasu, he's great friends with Shun. So much so that they already call each other by their first names.

"Hey, Aren! How's it going!" Kaido really seems to admire Kuboyasu. He calls him his Sworn Alli. And they're together a lot.

It's actually funny how they met and became such close friends even with complete opposite personalities, backgrounds, and body strength for that matter.

They became friends out of a complete misunderstanding of an interaction with a certain group called,

The Grand Cross.

That said group Kuboyasu had interacted with apparently took out his whole gang. And that same said group, Kaido only pathetically dreamt about.

So their entire friendship is nothing but a huge misunderstanding. Ha.

"Saikiiiii~!" Yare yare. I hear nuisance number 4. Teruhashi. She's one of the worst nuisances. She has a crush on me and since she gains a lot of attention from her beauty, it means I gain a lot of attention with her around me. So I don't want her around me.

"Saikiiiii~! Good morning! Did you sleep well last night? How are you feeling today?"

"Yare yare"

     Come on Saiki! You must at least say something else! Don't leave me hanging!

"Hm"

There you go! Thank you Saikiiii~!

*Sigh* All these nuisances give me a headache. I wish there was one person in my dreaded life who doesn't add on to the pain...

Wait a second...That's it! From class 2. My favorite person in the whole world!

What were you thinking? If you thought it would be that medium, what's his name again? Oh yeah, Toritsuka, you're dead wrong. In fact, he might be my least favorite person in the world.

Who I'm really talking about is Satou Hiroshi. The most average person in the world. Although he's completely boring and uneventful, I admired him for that very reason. He's my idol and I strive to be just like him. Which is why I desire to become his friend.

I will head over to his class this very moment and tell him just how I feel-

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Yare yare.