!gnissiM s'enoemoS !hO hU

I've never seen anything like this before happening between two friends. I've only seen couples do certain behaviors like this. Just like my parents.

Those two must be very close in order to sleep in the same bed together.  I never knew of such dedicated friends like that. Huh, interesting.

But Toritsuka and Satou's thoughts were telling me something different. It's so strange.

     O-Oh my...we walked in at a bad time...we're those two...doing...no. They were just sleeping together, I hope I didn't know they were...ya know... Satou thought.

     I don't understand what he's thinking. His thoughts don't make much sense, what's wrong with what's happening between those two? These normal people sure can be confusing sometimes.

     Oh hell no...First, it was Saiki with Satou, which was strange enough as is, they have absolutely nothing in common! And then it's Kuboyasu and the chihuahua guy?! I mean at least that makes some sense! They are obviously super close! Toritsuka thought intentively.

     Huh? What? What is he thinking? What does he mean by first it was me and Satou, and then those two? What does that mean?! I'm getting tired of these people not completing their thoughts. I'll just ask him telepathically.

     "Toritsuka what does-"

     "W-W-We c-c-can e-explain!" Kaido interrupted stammering and shaking violently.

     "Y-Yeah, w-we c-can-" Kuboyasu began but was cut off.

     "Don't-" Toritsuka put his hand up. "I don't care, we don't have time to talk about this. We have an emergency situation at hand and we need your help! Hii has gone missing!" Toritsuka shouted.

     He was trying to put this situation to the side and focus on the main issue.

     "What!? Hii went missing!? Are you sure? When? how? Why?"

     "Seriously? What happened to her?"

     The two boys asked in unison, all their thoughts diverted quickly and to the problem at hand.

     "I'm not sure, but as soon as I noticed she was gone from her room I went over to Saiki's and got him and Satou. We're gonna go on a search to find her and we need your help." Toritsuka encouraged.

    "She could be anywhere outside by now, and we have no idea if she's alright or somewhere close by." Satou stated, feeling more worried when he said it out loud.

    Without question, the two boys jumped out of bed and headed for the door.

     "Come on, what are you waiting for, we got to go find her!" Kuboyasu shouted before running out of the room with Kaido trying to keep up with his speed.

     Toritsuka ran to the doorway and shouted to them, "We're gonna go wake the girls, start searching for her!"

     We heard a distant "ok" before they were out of sight.

     Toritsuka turned to us, "Come on, let's wake the others." He turned to the direction of their room and began walking.

     When we got there, Toritsuka pulled a Satou and knocked quietly on the door, waiting patiently.

     "Move it Toritsuka, I got this." Satou stated, pushing Toritsuka to the side and stepping in front of the door. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and...

     ...

     Kicked the door open as hard as he could! Mimicking Toritsuka's earlier stunt at Kaido and Kuboyasu door.