Satou and Someone Else

Much to my horrid sorrow filled despise and agony drained luck, the rest of the walk down I was forced to walk in solitude and listen to those two talk and-Oh what's the word...Flirt! Ugh-

     It was hell for me. I felt left out. For the first time in my life I actually felt left out. I would never feel this way normally, I usually enjoy being left out, I hate groups larger than 0.

     But this time I'm feeling different, and frankly pretty upset. I'd rather be walking with Satou than alone right now. This is slowly but painfully eating away at me.

     Yare yare, I'd rather have dark reunion come and unleash all hellfire and darkness upon me, cursing me by the help of god himself, because at least that sounds better than this.

     ...

     Ok thats it-

     I'm tired of walking down the mountain alone. Satou and Hii are distracted. Ill teleporting back home and taking a quick nap.

     I'll keep an eye on the group using clairvoyance and teleport back as soon as we get to the hotel.

     I'll check Satou and Hii's thoughts one more time before I go, just to make sure they're not planning on turning around any time soon.

     Oh my, Satou is so sweet! He's amazing! I'm really enjoying his company while walking down the mountain. Im so glad I have him all to myself right now!

     Yep, Hii sure is distracted. I don't have to worry about her.

     Now what about Satou,

     Wow, I can't believe it, I never would have imagined myself getting so close to a girl like this. And Hii of all people? Shes pretty, kind, supportive and helpful, smart, and over all a great person!

     I feel super comfortable being with her. I don't think there's a single other person in this entire world who has more in common with me than Hii. I can't believe I'm really saying this but...

     I think I have a crush on her!

     ...

     *swoosh*

     I'm back home. I'm back in my room. It's dark out. There's my bed. I'm gonna sleep in it. I'm walking over to my bed. I'm getting in. I'm laying down. I'm closing my eyes. I'm drifting off to sleep. I'm aslee-

     "Woo! Hey everyone! After a long and treacherous journey, we've finally made it back to the hotel!"

     "Yay!"

     "Awesome!"

     "Finally!"

     "Oh man, am I tired!"

     "Same, let's go to our room, Aren. I can't wait to go to sleep."

     "Yeah, I'm so exhausted. What do you say Arisu, wanna head to our room?"

     "Of course, Yumehara. I'm ready to get some rest."

     "*sigh* That was a long trip. I'm very tired. How are you feeling, Hii?"

     "I'm feeling the same, Satou. I don't think I will be going on any more hiking trips for a while after this."

     "Hahaha, yeah, I guess me neither. I think we're gonna head to our room and go to sleep. Isn't that right, Sai-"

     *Swoosh*

     "-ki"

     "Mhm."