Yare Yare 2

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT!? HE SAID YES???"

"HOLY CRAP DUDE, SERIOUSLY???"

"WAIT, REALLY??? HE ACCEPTED???"

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, BUDDY!!! WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!!" Nendo rushed to me and squeezed me so tight I couldn't breathe.

If I was a normal human I would have been crushed to death by the giant gorila. But with my almost indestructible body, Nendo's vicious attacks don't to anything to me.

"Wait, what did you just say, Nendo? Welcome to the team? What team are you talking about?" Kuboyasu asked stepping forward.

Nendo laughed, "Isn't it obvious? The boyfriend team!" He shouted.

Kaido and Kuboyasu's jaws hit the floor. They stared, dumbfounded, not believing a word he said but if there was even a chance he was being serious...

"N-N-N-Nendo! D-D-D-Don't tell me y-y-you have a g-g-g-g-girlfriend!?" Kaido stammered in shock. Kuboyasu doing the same and sputtering random nonsense.

"Th-Th-There's no w-w-w-way!" Kuboyasu panicked on the inside and the outside.

Luckily for me, I'm not nearly as shocked because I already heard the news from the other student in this apparent relationship.

"A girlfriend? Haha! No, I don't have a girlfriend! Idiots!" Nendo teased.

"Huh? Y-You don't? Then why did you say you were on the boyfriend team?" kaido asked.

"What I meant was me and buddy are on the boyfriend having team. As in we both have boyfriends!"

"..."

"..."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?"

I was shocked when I heard the news for the first time too, but I heard it straight from the most passionate mind in the school...

"It's Hairo!? Seriously!?" Kaido and Kuboyasu we're shocked and amazed, but at the same time, not too surprised.

"Well, I guess it does make sense. Those two were always competing with each other any chance they could. Even I could keep up with them at times." Kuboyasu recalled.

"That's amazing, I never would have guessed..." Teruhashi muttered to herself. "Congratulations Nendo! Even if we are a bit late!" She cheered.

"Yeah, congrats, man! You too Saiki!" Kuboyasu threw a thumbs up and flashed us a bright smile.

"I'm happy for you, Kussu!" Kaido tried with my first name. He felt closer to me after hearing into my personal business more.

"So when do we get to properly meet this new boyfriend of yours, Saiki? I hear more about him than I get to see him. It's almost like your keeping him away from us or something, haha!"

Teruhashi chucked to herself, unaware that her humorous predictions were spot on. I am trying to keep Hiroshi away from them.

Hiroshi is still vulnerable and far too avalable for manipulating. Any abnormal force around him could alter his entire personality!