Uh Oh! Someone's Missing!

...

...

...

...

...*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

...

...hmfm

..."ki"

..."aiki"

"SAIKI, WAKE UP!"

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

Ah, uh...huh?

What was that? What's happening? Who's banging on the door? My visions a little foggy but I know there's someone out there.

I'm just beginning to be able to hear their thoughts. Waking up abruptly doesn't really help my powers too much. The person outside the door is-

Oh goddammit...

"SAIIIIKIIIIII! Please man you gotta wake up it's an emergency!"

Toritsuka...

"What do you want, Toritsuka?"

"Please just open up, I'll explain everything!"

"Yare yare, fine just shut up, you're too loud. Your gonna wake Satou."

I unlock the door with my powers and Toritsuka bursts in loud and immediately.

"Yeah but I think Satou's gonna wanna be awake for this too..."

He said looking between me and Satou with a worried face.

I raise an eyebrow but I can tell he's not lying. I'll wake Satou up, I'm sure Toritsuka will explain soon, to the both of us.

     "Hey, Satou, wake up."

     ...

     He doesn't budge. He must be super tired from the long hike.

     "Satou, wake u-"

     "Don't worry I got this, Saiki!"

     Toritsuka says boldly and marches over to the bed.

     "Wait, Toritsuka, don't-"

     Toritsuka rips the covers off the bed and shoved Satou off the other end. He falls off and with a loud thud hits the floor.

     I hear a light shriek as he wakes up suddenly due to the fall. Very light ow's and frantic muttering are heard on the floor before it goes quiet again.

     "Do you think he's awake now?"

     I glare at him and get out of bed. I make my way over to Satou to make sure he's ok.

     He's laying on the floor rubbing the back of his head and groaning. I think he hit it when he went down. I knelt to the floor and stuck my hand out.

     "Satou, are you ok?" I asked trying to get his attention.

     He opened his eye and looked at me. He leaned up, nodded, and grabbed my hand. I pulled him up slowly and made sure he was alright enough to stand and he didn't hit his head too hard.

     He rubbed his head again before looking around for whoever pushed him off and seeing Toritsuka at the other end of his bed.

     He glared at him and angrily shouted, "Toritsuka! What was that for! That hurt!"