Go For it Again, Saiki K!

"You know, Hiroshi-Kun is such a polite young man. I'm so glad he's friends with our Kusuo!"

      "Hmm, I still can't believe he would want to leave so late at night to the train station. He woke us up and ask if I could drive him there so I did. I checked on Kusuo and he was still asleep. I wonder if this was planned or if Kusuo even knew he left."

     "Oh my gosh, do you think Hiroshi-Kun left without telling Kusuo?"

     "Do you think he would do that?"

     "Hmm..."

     "Humm..."

     "Nah, Hiroshi wouldn't do that to Kusuo. Those two are too close as friends for one of them to do something like that to each other-"

     *Step*

                             *Step*

                                                      *Step*

     "Oh, Kusuo! You're up! How are-

     Kusuo!?"

     I can't keep the secret any longer. It's time I tell my grandparents the truth. I need their assistance so I must tell them the full story...

     "Kusuo? What's wrong? Y-You're crying! I don't think I've ever seen you cry before!" Grandma jumped up and ran over towards me.

     She pulled me into a hug quickly. Grandpa got up as well and rushed over to me. He was trying his best to keep a stern face and not show his emotions but I could tell he was weak here. 

     She pulled away from the hug and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Kusuo, what's the matter, please tell us!" She looked me in the eye worriedly.

     Well, I guess it's time.

     "Grandma and Grandpa, there is something you have to know about me..."

"Kusuo, we already know about your psychic powers." My grandma noted.

     "It's not about my psychic powers. It's something a little more that you don't know."

     "A little more? What can be more than psychic powers? Well anyway, as we said before, we've been around a lot longer than you have, the shock of your powers has already worn out so there's not much that can surprise us anymore-"

"I'm gay."

     "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT-"

Oh wow...

Guess there are still some things that can surprise you.

"Wait wait wait, Kusuo, you're gay? Like, you like boys and not girls?" My grandmother asked, trying her best to grasp the information and understand it.

I nodded. I didn't want to make this into such a big deal but they seem to be taking it a little harshly, I wonder why?

My grandfather stayed quiet. He held an angrily stern expression on his face as his head was tilted down and his whole body shook slightly.

From the outside, he seemed mad or unhappy about my new character development, but a lifelong trained expert tsundere like himself can appear that way while wearing the toughest expression.

However, on the inside, his thoughts never fail to expose how he feels and express his true emotions.

Oh...my...god...