Hikey With Saiki

Ow! what was that? Ouch! what is this pain? I've never experienced it before. I look back at Satou and Hii and- Ooowch! It-It's my heart. Am I having a heart attack? No that's not possible. A being like me can't have a heart attack.

     I clutch my heart. There is something wrong with me right now. I feel so much pain. I look back up at Satou and Hii interacting like they're really close. I feel this feeling, this really negative feeling in my chest.

     It's a similar feeling that I feel whenever I see Kuske's stupid face. It's Like hatred, it happens whenever I look at Hii. That stupid Hii- Wait, what am I thinking? That was kinda mean. I barely know Hii.

     But the negative feeling comes straight from her. I feel like launching her through the roof of this hotel with a flick of my finger. Or teleporting her far, far away from here. Or just burning her alive with my pyrokinesis.

     But that's, again, super mean. And highly immoral. It goes against my code. I could never hurt someone who never did anything wrong.

     Still, seeing Satou and Hii so close and friendly with each other makes me angry. I would assume it's because I like being with Satou and having someone else with him just makes me kind of jealous. but this feels like more than that.

     It feels like It's my job to protect Satou. And any others interfering with him and my relationship shall perish to my extent.

     But that's just silly, I'm not his mom! Why on earth would I be so worried for him. It's not like Hii's going to hurt him or anything...right? But if she does I'll kill her. Woah! What was that? That thought came from me but it didn't sound like me. I wasn't reading anyone else's mind, that thought was mine!

     How could I be so obsessed with this, with him?

     "Uh, Saiki? Are you alright?"

     I look up, surprised to see everyone looking at me. Was I really lost in thought for that long?

     I nod.

     "Are you sure? You had this very troubled and evil look on your face, are you sure you're good?" Toritsuka asked.

     I nodded again. I really don't want people thinking weird things based on the expressions I was making.

     "Alright then, if you say so. So as I was saying, it's a pretty long hike up the mountain, so I hope everyone brought enough supplies. Water, snacks, all that stuff. I brought a map and a first aid kit."

     Heh, Saiki was right. I guess I don't have anything to worry about. Toritsukas got everything planned out and organized.

     I was relieved to hear that Satou was relieved. At least he doesn't still think that what I was saying isn't true. He feels a lot better now, and that makes me feel a lot better too.

     Hey, I think I'm finally starting to understand human emotion!

     "Alright everyone, if we're all ready? Let's go Hiking!"

     "YEAH!" everyone cheered simultaneously.

     Sigh, here we go.

It's been about 45 minutes into the hike. No major casualties have happened on our journey so far. Other than a few mild mishaps on the way up.

I had to help Toritsuka find the right path on multiple occasions because of his bad sense in direction.

And at one point, a snake made its way behind the group and tried to attack one of us. No one saw it so I launched It far from here using my telekinesis.