Back Down With Satou Again

"Watch your step...watch your step...be careful...watch your step..." The bus driver called to each of us getting on the bus.

     Toritsuka was the first one on. He sat at the front of the bus knowing that if he tried to sit anywhere close to me in the back I would throw him to the front again.

     I got on next and sat where Satou would normally sit, the average seat in the middle of the bus.

     Satou and Hii came on after me. Satou lead Hii to where I was sitting but he sat across from me. They both sat down. Satou turned his head towards me, smiled, and waved.

     I gave him a nod. I didn't feel like smiling when there was not much to smile about. Soon I will have to save a life. Don't know what the problem is yet but I know I will do anything in my powers to protect Satou by any means necessary. Even if it kills me.

     Satou is preoccupied with Hii again. She has his full attention now. They're chatting about average topics I had never had with Satou before. Truly something I can not beat.

     Everyone else has gotten on the bus and taken their seats already. They began chatting amongst themselves casual conversations. All of them plainly unaware of the danger they'll come face to face with soon enough.

     All unaware accept Toritsuka. I had informed him that his help would be needed and he was prepared to assist me at any time. And I was of course prepared to take action.

     That precognition I saw with Satou looked pretty terrible. Whatever was going on there didn't seem pleasant. Something happened to him and I have to prevent it.

     In case you're wondering, when I got that precaution I didn't get a full picture of what happened. It wasn't blurry like the other precaution I had after I blacked out, it was more like I only got pieces of the future, little snip-bits of the event that happened but not the full picture.

     I'm not sure what happened, or how it happened. I don't feel like smiling because I have no idea the outcome of the event. I don't even want to smile at Satou. His life is in danger and I don't know how to fix it.

     I have my psychic abilities to control it, as well as the assistance of a spirit medium. With the help of two psychics, I'm sure we can prevent this disaster.

I'm not risking it when it comes to him. If Satou's life is in danger then there's no taking any chances. We have to save him. I will do anything!

     Just be ready for whenever I need you, Toritsuka. This precognition could happen at any time and we need to be prepared.

     Don't worry, I'm ready Saiki. Just give me your word and I'll be here with my spirit summoning abilities ready to help!

    Good, at least I got things up there covered up.

     The seating placement me and Toritsuka are at was not unintentional. I made it so I would have a spirit summoner up at the front of the bus in case we need to replace the driver or use a ghost's mechanical skills. 

     And I put myself in the middle so I will have full access to everyone everywhere on the bus. In case something goes wrong I can use my powers to stop it.

     Plus, if I could fix the problem closely then I could get it done quickly so no one will see my psychic abilities.

And if this plan goes well then no one will know that I saved an entire bus full of children. I hope that made sense.

*Vrooooommrmrmrrmmrmrmrmr...*

The bus engine started up with a loud rumble and violent vibrations. Toritsuka told the bus driver the directions back to our hometown and everyone got seated and ready to go.