SatoHii

...

     ...

     ...aha...ha..a...ahah...

     ...g-good j-j-job, S-Satou...uh...

     ...you have finally accomplished something you have wanted to do for a long time...

Kiss Hii...

     ...I-I'm...so h-h-happy f-for you...

Besides, as long as Satou is happy with someone who makes him even more average than he is already then...

     I'm entirely happy for him...

Satou and Hii stayed connected. They didn't part from each other's contact just yet. They were enjoying each other's connection for now.

     Hii was surprised by the sudden kiss. Her eyes widened and her heart pounded faster and faster. Her likability meter shot up higher than it ever was before.

     It went...

Beyond 100...

Satou's was already high from the start. He liked her a whole lot from the beginning, there's no way his likability meter could go up any higher than it-

     Oh...It just went up more.

     The two are beyond 100 in the level of love they feel for each other. Satou found the perfect someone that compliments his average self. He is exactly as ordinary and standard as I imagined. I like him.

     As I predicted once, a few months ago, before this story took place, I predicted that when he finds that person in his life, someone that is meant for him and compliments his averageness, he would be happy with that person for the rest of his life.

     Yare yare. And I believe he found it. Hii is that person. She's the one that's meant for him. He will be happy and normal for the rest of his life when living with someone like her...Yaaaay...

     Yaaay...? I think yaaay? Maybe yaaaay? Yaaaaaa...yare yare, I don't know. I want to say yay but I don't feel very yay right now. I feel like I'm in the one million yare yare's mood right now.

     Shouldn't I be happy for him? If he's happy being average with Hii, then shouldn't I be happy for him as his friend? Friends support each other, right? I should be happy for him...right?

     But...I'm feeling different...I don't know why...I just really wanna...yare yare yare yare yare yare, for the rest of eternity when I'm around those two together.

     Yare yare, I seem to be very upset about this. Maybe I should go somewhere else, I don't wanna disturb them or be a third party in their...non-special relationship...

     Hii has taken Satou all for herself. If it weren't for her, I would have Satou. We would be together without any annoyances like Hii or those other idiots our way. I know that sounds kind of...ugh, I hate using this term because it's a bit outdated but...Kind of...Yandere-ish.

     I'm not a killer. I would never kill Hii, especially not with Satou in her existence.  He would get so upset about her death. I don't think he would ever forgive me if I did something to her.

...So I won't. I won't kill Hii. I will not hurt her. For Satou, I will not harm her if it means hurting him. Especially if it would affect his averageness. As long as he is with her, I can't do anything.