Smack-Da-Map

"My bad? MY BAD? How did you mess up this badly!? You have a map and pretty obvious trails to follow. There's no way you could possibly be this dum! Nendo would do a better job at this than you, you moron!" I went off furiously.

     I don't usually get this mad in situations like this. But right now, I'm just a little extra angry at Toritsuka because of what he almost did to Satou on the bridge.

"Ah! Uh, well, the map was...Uh...b-broken...? Or...something...Uh...Heh heh."

     "I'm tempted to drop you back on that bridge and let you fall to your death."

     "W-W-Wait Saiki! No no no you can't do that!"

     "Oh yeah, give me one reason why I shouldn't." I got closer to his face, glaring.

     "B-B-Because the others are around! A-A-And they'll know about your..."

     Toritsuka switched to thinking the rest of his statement telepathically.

     ...Psychic abilities.

     Oh, right. If I randomly teleported Toritsuka the others would notice. I would have outed myself to them and I can't do that.

      "You're lucky, for now, But don't expect any mercy from me when we get back home. You did also almost kill Satou too."

     Toritsuka flinched. He knew he was in trouble for that happening.

     "Heh heh, well I, uh..."

     "How dare you disturb a perfectly average life. Do you have any idea what would have happened if I hadn't saved him?

Do you have any idea what would have happened to you if I hadn't saved him?"

     Toritsuka was trembling at this point. It was a joy to see him this scared.

     "Ehe heh he eeheh...S-S-S-Sorry, heh heh heh."

He was on the verge of tears. Pleading for his life.

     Ugh, I'll deal with him later. I still have to find a way to get everyone back to the hotel safely without using my psychic abilities. What should I do?

     I could teleport us all to a place similar to our location, but people could catch on to that easily. it's too risky.

     I could make everyone fall asleep and teleport them back to the hotel or their homes, but they might wonder how they got there. Or think it was a dream then discover it wasn't when they realize everyone shared the same dream.

     Hmm, what do I do now? I guess we could just walk back to the hotel but that will take a long time. It would be well past dark by the time we get back.

     And I don't know how long those normal humans will survive with limited water and food. This may be bad. I have to think of something. Soon.

     "Saiki? Do you know where we are?" Kaido asked.

     I turned to see the group watching me and my frustrated face. We don't have much of a choice anymore.

     "Yes, I do know where we are. We are very far from the hotel. We won't be able to make it back in time before dark. And with our limited recourse supply, we won't be able to travel too far before we lose our energy and can't go any further."

     I stated. Everyones faces distorted into worry and confusion. No one was excited about the news.

     "Th-That means..." Yumehara started.