Dude, He's Just Not-

...

     Hm...

     Hmm...wh...what's happening...?

     I feel...warm...

     M-My face...feels...warm...

     Actually...s-something warm is...p-pressed...against my face...

     It...It's...soft and...comfortable...

     I...I don't want it to end...

     Now focusing on the figure in front of me...seeming familiar...

     The...the boy...the boy I've known for quite some time now...

     The boy's eyes were closed...

     He was breathing softly and slowly...

     He was warm to the touch...

     He smelled so nice...like peaches.

     He was...

     He is...

     He-

     "Kusuo, are you listening to me?"

     "H-Hm?" I hummed, confused.

     "I said it was fine. You don't need to apologize. I told you already, didn't I? I forgive you for that." Hiroshi rolls his eyes and lowers his hand off of my face.

     He was tired of my consistent flaring of emotions and panicked apologizing that he covered my mouth with his hand to shut me up.

     "Listen, Kusuo. There's a reason I brought it up again. I wasn't looking for another apology from you, I instead wanted to ask you a question."

Hiroshi turned back to the railing, leaning down on it once more. The warmth from his hand faded away leaving a cold sensation on my lips.

     It grew as Hiroshi turned away. He sighed looking down into the courtyard deep in thought.

"Kusuo, let me ask you something..." Hiroshi started, quiet at first.

"Uh, h-how long have you, um...well, when did you find out you were...uh..." He hesitated. He took a second to gather the words.

I could already tell even before knowing the question that his reaction to this topic is appropriately average for the topic's nature.

He fidgeted with his fingers before finally giving in and spitting it out, "H-How did you find out you...you played for the other team..." He stammered nervously.

Well if he strained himself that much and used all of his willpower to ask me that question then I guess he deserves an answer from me.

I copied his action, leaning down on the rail bar overlooking the front of the school. I now understood his fascination for looking down at the view below us.

"To tell you the truth, Hiroshi, I was never into relationships, romance, or any pointless feelings of love people got with rom-com heartthrob scenarios.