Search and Rescue...Yare yare

*Swoosh*

     "Woah, I'm still not used to getting teleported around so suddenly-"

     "Shh, shut up Satou! We might be invisible but we're not unable to be heard. She can still hear us when we talk!" Toritsuka whisper and yelled at Satou.

      Satou's plan was for me to teleport the three of us to Hii's location and rescue her, as well as the others afterward. His plan was simple and not the greatest. You could say it was average.

     There are many more factors I need to follow in order to complete this task smoothly and safely.

     I couldn't teleport to her because we would be seen, so I made us invisible. I can't teleport her back to the paved road because that would be a dead giveaway of my powers, so I'll put each of them to sleep telepathic via lullaby.

     I told the two boys to put their hands on my shoulder. I made all of us invisible and teleported us to Hii's location. It was a dark and barren beach.

     There she was curled up in a ball rocking back and forth in the sand. The waves of the ocean not quite reaching her but close. Her head was in her lap and she was trembling like a leaf. It was very cold out here.

     When Satou saw her, he gasped. Unfortunately, due to the beach being empty and silent, every sound that was made traveled fast through the air and reached Hii.

     Hii lifted her head and looked around. She stood up looking for any sign of life. I could tell it took all of Satou's strength and willpower not to say another word.

     "H-Hello? I-Is anyone there?"

     This might be perfect. It could be my only opportunity to get her to fall asleep. She heard a voice but there was no one there, it would be hard to believe a scenario like this isn't a dream.

"Toritsuka, Satou, don't say another word. I have a plan but it requires you two to be completely silent, understood?"

The two nod their heads.

Wait, Saiki, how come you can speak out loud? Wouldn't Hii hear you? Satou asked nervously.

"No, she wouldn't, I'm speaking directly to your brain through telepathy. It's another ability of mine adjacent to mind reading. Only you can hear me right now."

Woaaaaah...that's impressive, Saiki!

Uh-

...?

"It...is? What do you mean? Do you really think it's impressive? You don't find it at all...weird or abnormal, or...scary?"

Satou was a bit taken aback. He tilted his head to the side.

Well...It was new to me, I've never encountered anything like this in my life. And honestly, I got used to your powers after a while. I guess if some random guy I don't know bared these crazy abilities I might be a little scared.

But, I know you, Saiki! I know the person that you are! You're gentle, soft, and very trustworthy! If I had to entrust anyone with these abilities to save my life, it would have to be you!

So, you're wrong, Saiki. I'm not scared of your powers, or you! This is who you are and I won't ever judge you poorly for that.

You're a great person, Saiki,

And I consider you as average and normal of a person as I am...

...