2 Dark 2 See

"Yes! We made it! Come on guys we're almost there, let's hurry!" Toritsuka shouted, skipping ahead of us.

     I know that idiots gonna fall without me there for support.

     "waAAAA-"

     *Thud*

     Yep.

     "Toritsuka, are you alright?" Satou called out.

Toritsuka groaned in pain. He lifted his head and slowly, wobbly, he stood back up.

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine."

"You should stay with me and Saiki. Saiki's being a great support, helping us get through the darkness with his amazing eyesight. He's prevented me from falling several times." Satou stated warmly.

     That made me feel warm on the inside. Such a great person complimenting me on my good deeds or helpful acts. It feels nice.

"Th-Thanks for the advice." Toritsuka gets up and stumbles back to me. He places his hand back on my shoulder and gets behind me.

"L-Let's just keep going." He stutters shamefully.

I began walking again, laughing internally at his stupidity. He sure can be pathetic sometim-all the time.

     We continue on until the voices sound right around the corner. Soon enough we see the bright lights from their flashlights.

     Satou and Toritsuka were ecstatic. They are hyped and relieved to finally meet up with the others group.

     Their voices sounded worried and slightly panicked. But as we step into the light of their flashlight their worried tones were suddenly replaced with loud shrieks and squeals.

     "Oh my god! You guys are here!" Yelled one of the girls.

     "We were all so worried about you!" Yelled another.

     It was hard to distinguish who was who because their thoughts were so jumbled and plentiful.

     "Guys! You are all ok!" Yelled Kuboyasu.

     "What happened to you all, why did you take so long to get down here?" Kaido asked, shaking in worry.

     "Yeah, we almost had to send the rescue group back up just to find you three!" Yelled Yumehara.

     Before we could answer any of their questions, an even louder voice comes in our direction, fast.

     "OMG, SATOU! ARE YOU OK? WHAT HAPPENED? WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG TO GET DOWN HERE? I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! PLEASE TELL ME!"

     Hii...

     Yare yare. As if we didn't already have enough ear-piercing shrieks of worry on that bridge, and now we've got this even more irritating scream. And it's twice as loud.

     Hii continued her wails as Satou stood there frozen, forced to take in the hell Hii was giving him. He doesn't deserve this.

     "I-I'm ok Hii, really! W-We just got a little lost and our flashlight died. Saiki got us here safely so there's no need to worry!" Satou defended, putting his hands up in surrender.

     "Oh. Really?" Hii said slowly turning to me.

     "Really? Saiki?"

     "No way. Saiki did?"

     "Saiki? He brought you guys back?

     "Saiki? How did he do that?"

     Ah. As expected, I'm gaining a lot of attention from this. I need to ward off as much attention as possible.