Journey into Disaster

Yare yare.

The precognition I had seemed pretty bad. If I don't fix it quickly, it's gonna be quite the mess to fix later. My entire reason for coming on this trip will be dead. Satou I mean, he's the reason. And if he dies, that will be a huge waste of a perfectly average life.

I must find out what the problem is before it's too late. Let's see...Everyone on the bus is sound asleep, so it can't be one of them unless they do something in between now and the time of the disaster.

I don't smell any gas so the cause shouldn't be from a fire. The bus ride is going pretty smooth so far and-WOAH! What was that! The bus just swerved for a second there! It almost threw me off my balance. Could the disaster be happening sooner than expected?

No, it can't be. The bus is back on track and moving smoothly again. Could the disaster have been averted already? Did I do it alread-AAH!

There it is again! The bus just swerved a second time! What is going on! Ok, I need to calm down. The only way I'll be able to solve this is by going over every potential cause, again.

Let's see, everyone is asleep on the bus, there's no smell of gasoline anywhere, everything seems calm-

Wait...Everyone's asleep on the bus...Everyone's asleep on the...Everyone's asleep on...Everyone's asleep...Everyone...EVERYONE.

EVERYONES ASLEEP ON THE BUS. INCLUDING THE DRIVER!

SHI-WOAH!

Once more the bus swerved off it's track. I have to act fast! I'll take over the driver's place before he can drive us into a disaster. He clearly needs rest. He hasn't slept for a long time.

I'll just find out where this place is located using the driver's GPS. Then, crisis averted.

"Mmghmm...hm? *yawn* What time is it? Huh? Saiki? What are you doing driving?" Oh yeah, I forgot. Toritsuka was at the front of the bus, right behind the driver's seat.

"Perfect. Hey Toritsuka, can you summon the spirit of a bus driver, like, a good one?"

"Uh, yeah I'm sure I can, but why would you want me to do that? What happened to the bus driver?"

"He fell asleep behind the wheel so I put him in the back of the bus to rest while I took over."

"Oh wow. So you want me to take over so you can get some rest too?"

"Exactly. Can you?"

"Yeah, sure. Let me just find a ghost that can drive well. Spirit summoning go!"

After switching places with Toritsuka I can finally rest and get some sleep. A few hours of sleep is better than no hours of sleep.

Well. Goodnight.

"BREAKING NEWS! A bus filled with 8 teenagers and an adult man has driven off a cliff of a mountain and into a giant river. There are no survivors-"

Yare yare. Here we go again. *Sigh*