1.

Jungkook parents are very rich there
world revolves around money . They hate jungkook to be honest but can't do anything because it's there own child.How much money they make they want more .They are the 2nd biggest company in Korea.They can do anything for money.

On other hand there is jungkook most carefree human in the world. He is sweetest thing u know ever existed.if u know him u would eventually fall in love with him and that because of his nature he cares for everyone and love everyone even if you don't like him still he will care for you because that's he was.He find happiness in little thing.He doesn't have attitude like other rich bitches.he treat everyone equally.

Early in morning the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky. The bright looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment.

In the morning the big buzzing bumble bees swarmed up in the air in glad searching for sweet honey. The huge trees swung in the wind greeting good morning.

The small colourful cute butterflies danced all around the environment looking for sweet nectar. The flower's fragrance filled the whole environment making the morning pleasant.
And there is someone who is sleeping like sleeping beauty looking eternal.

Jungkook pov.

I woke up by someone shouting near me" JUNGKOOK WAKE UP OR U WILL BE LATE FOR WORK" I got up and saw my aunt looking at me angrily

" Ahh why are you shouting in morning"I said" U BRAT SEE THE TIME AT 8:30 U WILL BE LATE" she said.I looked a at the clock " WTH AUNT U SHOULD WAKE UP ME EARLY!!!" I and rush towards washroom to freshen up after that I went downstairs and heard my aunt "Kookie came here have breakfast" "I am not hungry aunt" I said running outside and hearing my aunt yelling from inside.
She is kindest human ever exist.I know her from the time I was little.

She was always with me when my parents were not near me.They were never near because there stupid businesseuu is important than there own child.I really love my parents but they are not close to me the way aunt is she is like my long lost grandma. She is not old not to young she is near 45 something.she is really awesome.

I reached my work place after running a long ass marathon.I work in coffee shop because I love to work I don't like to live on my parents money i am independent. I heard shouting as I enter the shop " KOOKIE U ARE AGAIN LATE again" " sorry Jin hyung I woke up late" i said and walk the table to do my job
.
I am really lucky to work in this place cause people here are like my family. Jin hyung is like my mother.he really act like one though my own mom didn't care about me the way he do and his boyfriend is like my second appa because he is most amazing person in the world and smart too he has sexy brain u know.

"Hyung where is rm hyung did you both fight again" I said as i was cleaning the table " that bitch broke my pan again I am not talking to him till he fix it" he said" u are going to hard on him hyung it's just pan" i said " shut up U don't know how much I fought for that pan from that bitch at mall" he said.

"Hyu- " i was going to say something but my phone rang and I was junhshook from the name of the person who is calling me .my mom was calling me . then I heard jin hyung saying" why are you looking at screen like u saw ghost" i hurriedly pick up the phone " jungkook get your ass at home in 10 min" I heard from other side and the called ended.my mom called me just to say this.wow I am not even surprised.

" Hyung i am going home byeee see you later love you" I said as i exit the shop. After reaching home I saw my parents looking at me like I am looking like some weird creature
And they said something which made my world turned to 360 degrees to north." What did you said " i asked again and then they said

"JEON JUNGKOOK U ARE GETTING MARRIED"

Jungkook after knowing he is getting married

If you like the story plzz vote and comments don't be a silent reader cause bc of it I will know that people are likely or not the things I am writing....

Love you~~
Your authormin