10.

Jungkook pov.

So two days are only remaining for wedding.So Taehyung mom suggest us to go to buy wedding dresses and rings.

So here I am standing outside of mall for past half and hour waiting for Mr.Cold to come.

Is he stupid. People say he is always professional and he want everything on time and see now. Ahhh!! I tried to call him but this bitch is not picking up my phone like if you are getting late just call me and tell na. " Hey are you waiting for same one?" I heard as I saw a grandma sitting on next bench on me "

Actually yes someone is coming we kinda planned to do shopping together" I said and sat next to her. "Is your girlfriend or boyfriend is coming or what?" She asked with small smile. " Yeah kinda actually halmeoni I am getting married in two days and my partner was supposed to be here half and hour ago I am just waiting for that bitch to arrive".

Halmeoni just laughed and said " Is your love marriage?" I shook my and said " No we are getting arrange marriage our wedding get fixed just three four days ago.

As I was talking to halmeoni I saw Taehyung car coming towards us he got out of car and started walking towards.

I am not talking to him I just continue to talk to granny. He approached us and said " let's get going I don't have whole day for you"

what he thinks of himself don't I have work or what. " And what do you think I have whole day for this stupid things first you are half and hour late and still u have audacity to talk to like that" I said in angry tone.

" Listen first only I told you I am fucking pretending to be a good partner and we are only good infort of our parents so don't expect anything form me! He shouted.

It's his fault and now shouting at me. I looked at him and said " listen here I am not and never expecting anything form you ok and this thing is about time why are you bringing our marriage between? I said in claim tone.

He looked at me and said " I didn't want get married in first place "

" So am I dieing to marry you? " I answered backed. "

"Listen jungkook firstly I am not in mood to fight so just shut the fuck up and let-" he get cut off buy phone call he looked at screen and sign and went away to attend the call.

I looked at him and the granny and said " Sorry you had see this. He is not like that he is acting right now cold but not this much rude.

" She just smile and said " Son things like this happen in relationship don't take tension as u said he  never act like this something must have happen that's why he is acting like this so don't argue you sort out it and act like mature one there"

I smiled at her and said " Thank you halmeoni for giving me some sense or we both would have fight all day now I shall get going byeee halmeoni!!".

"Yeah halmeoni is right he never act like that something must have happened. So instead of fighting I should act mature one and slove this instead of fighting.

I approach him as he was speaking or u should say shouting " jimine this is not right I don't want to have partnership with them" he said.

I just waited for his call to end. Jimin I have heard alot about him form taehyung mom she said he is bestfriend of taehyung form diapers the both were always together.

He also have boyfriend named min yoongi or something I am willing to meet them.

He turned around as his called ended and looked at me " jung- " " let's get going we are getting late" I said as i grabbed his hand and started to walk inside the mall.

" Your mom said she already has choosen the clothes for us we just have to try it and see if it's fit or not and about ring we will choose it on our own" I said and started to walk towards the shop in which our clothes were there as we entered the staff greeted

" Good morning Mr.kim and Mr. Jeon " We also greeted back as we sat on the chair " what will u like to have " they continue I just smiled and said " Actually nothing could you please let us try the clothes mrs.kim selected and see if it's fit or not"

" Why not came with me and miss kang help Mr. Kim to try this clothes " he said as we walked in dressing room after trying we came out as I saw Taehyung also waiting for us. I walked towards him and said " let's get going we also have to look for rings " as I walked out of shop.

We both were silent no one said anything as we exit the mall we walked towards his car.

I entered the car he did same. I looked at driver and said " Excuse me please drive us to the jewelry shop Mrs kim told you about "

" Ok sir" he said " please don't call me sir I am younger you can call me jungkook" I said he smiled at me and started to drive.

I was getting bored on how much time it's taking I look at Taehyung who was looking at me. I turned my face towards window and started to look at the view outside after sometime we reached the shop.

As we entered everyone greeted we also greeted back as we sat on couch
" Ahh Mr kim and Mr jeon what type of rings will you both like" I don't know what to say as I was getting confused cause I don't know about what type of rings person wear in wedding.

I think it's normal rings only but grandma told me that rings are special. As I was thinking what to answer Taehyung said breaking the silence " please show us the lastest design " One of the staff member bought a box of glass with many rings

" Mr.kim this are the lastest and most expensive rings design " She said. I was relieved because Taehyung will continue this thing as I was looking towards the other things in shop like necklace, earings and all. I heard taehyung saying

"Baby which design you like? "

Anneyongggggg everyone i thought I will take break but I don't know what I am thinking so ლ(^o^ლ). I will update when I will get time so look forward for it♡(> ਊ <)♡

if you like the chapter plzz vote and comments don't be silent reader because it will help me to understand that should I continue this story or not..♡(ӦvӦ。)

ME HAVING MOOD SWINGS

Love you~~~
Your authormin.