3.

Jungkook pov.

"JEON JUNGKOOK U ARE GETTING MARRIED"

When I heard this my world turned to 360 degree North. How can my parents do this to me to there own child. how can they fixed my marriage without my concern. How much cruel they can be. first they didn't give attention and affection I needed as there own child Sometimes I think am I adopted?? And now out of nowhere they are coming and telling me that I am getting married.

" I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED TO ANYONE" I said and look towards my mom and next thing she said suprised me more " We are not asking your permission.we are telling you that you are getting married an that is final and don't take tension he is not some old man or something .

He is most richest person u have ever meet and hot to be honest . U know the CEO of Kim enterprise many girls are dying to marry him u have chance so use it properly bitch and pay back to us the Money we waste on u.u are nothing but mistake and useless.

So do something useful and make us rich. And be ready tomorrow at 8:00pm we are going to meet there family." she said as she and dad went towards there room.

Tears start running from my eyes. I can't control this anymore. I saw aunt looking at me with sad expression. But what she could do. I ran outside my house and ran towards jin hyung coffee shop.

As I enter I saw jin hyung looking at me with some different types of expression as he ran towards me and asked " what happen bub why u crying did somebody hurt u tell eommma.I gonna kill the person with this beautiful knife of mine"if I was not in this situation I would have laugh my ass off till now.But the situation is serious.

I sat on the table nearby jin hyung besides me I looked at him and said " hyung I am getting married"." So wha- WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME. JUNGKOOK IF THIS IS ANOTHER PART OF YOUR STUPID PRANKS I AM REALLY GOONA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU"he said.I looked at him and said " No hyung it's real I also didn't know u know when I got call from my mom and i had leave this was the reason they called me"

" I use to think they are stupid but now I am confirm they are one. How can they act so low.Think what if they married u to a old man.he said." Noo mom said he is ceo of some kim enterprise or something like that".

I said and looked at jin hyung who was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Are you talking about kim taehyung.the kim taehyung for whom girls are dying to get in his pants and u both are getting married". He said as I was looking at him with confused eyes ." Hyung that not the main topic .I am getting married hyung.do my parents think I am kind of toy who can they use for getting money and I really don't give fuck how is kim taehyung " i said.

He looked and said " see jungkook I know you are hurt but I can't do anything about.its not in my hand I really want to help you but I can't"He said. I wipped the tears from his eyes and said " hyung it's not your fault. Now stop crying u look ugly" " No I am worldwide handsome u know. I look handsome when I cry".

I laughed at what he said and left the shop after informing that I am not coming tomorrow as I was going to meet mr kim.I went home as it was already night.

As I entered aunt called me" Kookie have your dinner" she said" I am not hungry" I said and went towards my room. I entered my room change into comfortable clothes and lay down thinking of tomorrow .

Jungkook slept thinking about what is going to happen tomorrow as he went to his dream land.

If you like the story plzz vote and comments

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And this is how namjin look in this story~~

Love you
Your authormin