24pt 2

Taehyung was standing outside of the door for ten minutes and after that jungkook came out with a key in his hands.

" Let's get going" jungkook said

"Where " taehyung asked.

"Just follow me" jungkook said

Taehyung didn't ask anything and followed jungkook as the reach down jungkook started to walk further and stopped near bike.

"Don't tell me we are going to ride" taehyung said looking at jungkook with shocked expression.

" Yes we are. Come on sit behind me" jungkook sat on the bike and tap the seat.

Taehyung was doubting his life decisions but he sat. As if he had other choice.

Jungkook started the bike as he said " Grab me tightly or do you want to fall".

Taehyung was thinking what should he do. Should he grab the shoulder or waist. He didn't want to make jungkook uncomfortable.

After sometime he decide to grab the back handle of the bike.

Jungkook was waiting for taehyung to grab him but he didn't feel anything. He looked back and saw taehyung hand's on the back.

Jungkook understand why taehyung did so he let it go and started the bike.

Jungkook started the bike in slow speed but the speed was increasing every second. It was on high speed after a few minutes.

Taehyung heart races, the bike roars . Experiencing this is totally indescribable. Taehyung was feeling like he is flying .

"Are you planning to kill us?" taehyung asked

"Huh? Can't hear you tae" jungkook said.

Taehyung thought for a min. He moved closer to jungkook maintaining same distance between them and moved near his ear as he shouted " Are you trying to kill us fucking stop"

Jungkook stopped the bike near a shop and got down.

What your problem? Can't u sit quietly? Fuck my eardrum. Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung took a deep breath and started " firstly u kidnapped me and taking me somewhere without my fucking permission.secondly u are driving like crazy with so much speed and you are crossing the speed limit. Do you want to kill us?

" Didn't i said grab me but no your ego will get hurt right? " Jungkook said.

"I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable" taehyung said looking at jungkook eyes.

"Did I say I was uncomfortable no na?"jungkook said looking at tae eye.

Taehyung kept quit.

Jungkook got up sitting on his bike and started it. he looked back and saw taehyung hands going back and forth so he grabbed it and put it on his waist.