27

Morning came earlier than usual

Taehyung woke up by sound of the alarm as he turn around to see his baby sleeping with pout

He kissed jungkook on his lips and went to get ready

After showering he went towards mirror to check himself and then he saw hickeies all over his body.

"Tf it got draker " taehyung said as he was touching it. So he did what first came in to his mind.

He open yt as he started to search how to hide hickey. Many videos came but it was make up tutorials

So first he don't know how to do make up. He knows but only basic level that to because of jungkook.

He showed him how to do little touch up if we are in hurry but that will not work on this.

So he decided to do his second option which is to woke jungkook up

Taehyung went towards jungkook who was sleeping soundly. He was looking so cute that it was hard for taehyung to wake up him.

Jungkook is heavy sleeper so it was hard to wake him up first only but also he was whining and cursing taehyung in his soft voice which somehow was making taehyung hard.

So taehyung did what come up to his mind first. He grab jungkook chin and leaned over to giving him little peaks and all that little peaks somehow turned into kiss

First one minute there was no response but after sometime taehyung felt jungkook kissing him back

Taehyung pulled away" finally you are awake"
Jungkook was looking at taehyung with confusion

Jungkook pulled taehyung by his neck again to get a kiss but taehyung stoped it. Jungkook again looked confuse.

Taehyung made jungkook sit up by pulling his waist "As much I want to kiss you but I am late for work and I need your help"

"What the fuck you want? "Jungkook said in a sleepy and angry tone

"Babe you are being mean" taehyung said and looked at jungkook with sad eyes. "What do you want?"jungkook asked again.

"I want you to cover this" taehyung said pointing at the hickeies.

It looks beautiful tho" jungkook said and started to make up on hickey to hide it.
"
Jungkook was too sleepy to protest so he decided to do it in a hurry and taehyung already was late to work and went there without checking it.

Taehyung went to his office has he started to get ready for the meeting.

Jimin came in with the files and some design for there upcoming project for which they are collaborating with lee company.

They decided to meet outside so both of them reached the venue at nine o'clock as they sat on the table waiting for others to arrive.

They had booked a vip section at a five star restaurant and were waiting for lee company to arrival

After sometime the door opens and taehyung saw three people entering the section. As three of them walk towards the table taehyung get up to greet them

Welcome mr lee and miss hani nice to meet you have a sit. taehyung said as he looked at mr lee and his secratary and shared little smile.

Jimin greeted three of them as all of them sat down.

Jimin started " As you know our companies are at top level right now in korea and we both are going to launch... Jimin was explaining there project but taehyung was not little bit interested in the project he was doing it for his father's sake.

His father and lee family have a very close relationship between them and so when the lee came to know about the new project of their company they convinced Taehyung father to let them collaborate with them for this project and taehyung can never say no to his father and hence they are here.

No one knows about it even jimin because Taehyung's father promised him not to tell anyone about this deal.

After sometime when discussion was over taehyung got up and shake hands with mr lee and said it was nice to have you here and got up to leave but was stop by a voice

"You didn't greet me neither you are binding goodbye to me, it's rude kim Taehyung don't you know that "

Taehyung turned around to look at the face he never wanted to see again.

Lee sohee

The daughter of Mr lee was standing in front of him with little smirk on her face.

Taehyung smiled at her and said oh I didn't notice you, sorry for that.

She smiled and said " Heard you got married?"

Taehyung looked at her and said " yeah I did"

She went near taehyung little close to his liking " how's the lucky one? She wisper in little low voice.

Taehyung back away and said " I am the lucky one here to get him as my husband "

Both Mr lee and his secratary were already out only jimin taehyung and sohee were in the room.

" Ohh that's great, didn't you use same words for me " she chuckled.

" Tbh I didn't" Taehyung said with little smirk on his face.

She started to walk back and sat on the table ' Your memory is getting weaker day by day "

Taehyung was going to say something but jimin interpreted " she is right taehyung how tf you forget to cover the things on your neck " and looked at sohee.

"You know na jeon jungkook aka taehyung husband keeps him so busy that he is starting to forget things day by day. But what we can say he is jeon jungkook. His beauty is enough to make people fall for him".jimin completed his sentence with smirk on his face.

"We are leaving you can stay here if you want to miss lee" jimin said as he and taehyung walk out of the restaurant.

Sohee was still sitting on table, anger was still visible on her face. She picked up and glass and throw it on the wall shattering the glass into small pieces.

"Wait for sometime babe I will get you for myself in no time. Everyone knows that if lee sohee wants something she gets it by hook or crook and you were already mine so.." she smiled and got down as she picked her phone and called someone

"I want everything about jeon jungkook. If you miss any details about him I will make sure you will be killed with my own hands "

___________________________________________________

Jungkook studies were already over and he had passed the exam with first rank in his university.

He was excited over taking his dad company after all.

They have there graduation after sometime so he is free for sometime. So he just stay home to study more about business.

Jungkook was happy that everything is going on tracks. He was finally happy his dreams are coming true.

His parents don't contact much.his dad calls him sometimes to discuss their company matters.

They don't stress him like earlier and that makes him think everything is going well and great and this peace feels like a dream but we don't know if it is going to turn out well or a total nightmare....

_____________________________________________

Hey guys I am backk

so you guys have read this book so far so pls tell your opinion about it cause I am curious

I have seen a trend on the internet where couples are there and one of them is okokok and the other one is lalala. So from this book who do you think is okokkok and lala?

If you like the story vote and comment it's gives me motivation..

Love you ~~

Your authormin