9.

Jeon jungkook pov.

"Do you want to eat some ramen together??." I said as i was hungry and we were closed to reach my favourite place. U know that place has best ramen u will get in world. I will sell myself to demon to eat this ramen everyday. But i don't understand when I asked him about eating ramen with me why he was looking like he just saw ghost. His reaction was so funny. I really wanted to ask him about it but I was so Hungry that I forget about it and asked "Why are you looking at me like that? Why don't you want to have dinner with me?" I said in little sad tone. He was paused for second and said " Don't say something like this this loud" with cold and blank face. Is he stupid? It's promble to ask someone to eat ramen together.

I signed and nodded as I walk towards the place as we reached there taehyung said "what type of place is this ? Are you out of mind? With judgmental look. I looked at him and said " If you don't wanna eat don't eat I am hungry. u can go home if you want. I will came after finishing up".

He again looked at me "Are you ok? How can you eat in place like this ? Do they maintain hygiene? Do you know what type of ingredients are use in it? It can be unhealthy and can make u fall ill u know??

I looked at him with are you serious look " You know what I came here every now and then and for your information this place contain best ramen in the world. U should try some". I said and jogged towards door and enter the shop and and sat at my regular place.

As I thought did taehyung really left i saw him entering the shop with same judgmental look. He came and sat in front of him he looked left and right and said " how can you like such place it's look so unhygienic ohh my god!!. How can he insult my favourite shop like that.

This asshole i was first only angry because the things he did with that girls and now how dare to insult my favourite shop I looked at him angryly and said " listen if you have promble with this shop that's not my promble i already told you to go home or where you want. But stop insulting the stop. I know you have habit of eating in 5 star hotel and all but Have you ever try the food from here no na so stop judging u are not judge ok!! I snapped.

He was bit surprised from my outburst he just looked down i was about to say something but the waiters came and asked for your order. I was kinda shocked cause usually halmeoni came to take orders so I asked her " excuse me but can you tell me where is halmeoni " the girl looked and pointed at kitchen and said " she is making her special ramen today's special " hearing this my heart got burst i yelled excitedly " one for me and one for my husband'

the girl looked kinda disappointed knowing taehyung is taken. I smirked at her and than turn my attention to taehyung who was still looking down.

" Hey i ordered for you if you don't want i will ask them to cancel" I said he looked at me and said" Noo i want to try that special ramen" " ohh you will love it u will beg for more i am telling " I said as we waited for the order. The silence was getting akward so I said breaking it " so hubby should we talk about the thing for which we are on date " and he looked at me and said " yeahhh so I wanted to tell you that people other than us Should not know about you relationship even your bestfriend also ok and we will act like couple in front of others we will show them that we are happy in the relationship we love eachother so much okkk"

. He said in one breath. I understood everything but one question was bugging my mind so I asked " can I kiss you on cheeck are you ok with that? " And why u want to do that? He asked in nervous voice I saw his pink cheeks!! " Actually I use to say my grandma that if I marry a person I will always kiss there cheeks because I love kissing the person I love and u said we have to act like one so??

I asked he just reply with okay in cold voice how can he changed his voice that fast after discussing that topic our order came it was looking super duper delicious and I saw how taehyung eying on it

"You want to try that"I asked he nodded his head without his eyes leaving the bowl taste it then i said and i swear I never seen someone enjoying there food so much he finished it when I was half done i asked him if he wants more but he said he was full so After my finishing it we payed the money and leave the shop and we walk towards his car but I suddenly remembered something

" Mr kim why did you asked me not to say that ramen thing loud " he looked at me wriedly and asked " u really don't know the meaning" I said no then he looked at me and said " Actually you are really innocent but u should know this types of things cause some time it can make u fall in danger it was me so it's ok but what if you asked others and they take advantage of it " I really got confused " so tell me the meaning na" i said in frustration. We entered his car he started driving he was not answering or talking so I just started to lick my ice cream we bought from near by shop when we were leaving. We reached home and we both get out of his car i looked at him and said" I really enjoyed today thank you so much"

he looked at me and smile and said" you wanted to know the meaning of ramen thing na " I nodded my head he continued " it's meant let's have sex together when we said do you want to eat ramen together it's mean let's have sex together" he said like it's normal thinking i chocked on my ice Cream and started to cough loudly he came and patted my back " there are many more things u don't know babyboy" he said with smirked. Did that mf called me babyboy and tf I am blushing for. I really want to slap the smirk out of his face so I did it.

I kissed his cheek and said " why I have to learn? when I have you daddy"
And run in my house i looked back and show taehyung frozen on his spot no movement what tf I said that made him stop like this I always hear people calling there patner daddy if they call them babygirl or baby boy. Why tf he is so shocked

I giggled at him and run into my room. I changed into pajama and laid on my bed my first date was fucking beautiful

If you like the chapter plzz vote and comments don't be silent reader

Love you~~
Your authormin