25.

Everyone is back at korea after the day of party.

Taehyung still couldn't not believe that jungkook. The Jeon jungkook is now his offical husband. Like he was but now he can say love you to him and many other things and this things are giving butterflies in his stomach.

They reached at korea at seven o'clock at morning. Everyone was asleep as they left for there houses

Taehyung has informed the maids that they are going to return today so maids can clean their house properly as he had given leave to the maids.

He told them to join tomorrow as he wanted to relax today and wanted no one to disturb him.

They reached the gate as both of them took out the suitcase and started to walk towards the door.

As guards took some of there bags and they went towards door to open it.

Taehyung was opening the door but due to his sleepy eyes he could not focus properly.

"Open the fucking door taehyung " jungkook said as he was sitting on suitcase.

" It's not opening and my hands are paining from carrying the bags" taehyung said as he was struggling to open the door.

"Do i look like I give fuck?" Jungkook said as got up and went near taehyung snatching the keys as he opened the door in seconds.

Living with jungkook taehyung as realise that jungkook with incomplete sleep is dangerous.
The boy doesn't give a fuck how you are or what you are.  His sleep is his first priority.

Both of them enter as they kept there suitcase in living room as they went towards to there room.

As they were going to there rooms.

Taehyung pulled jungkook by his waist " where do you think u are going?"

"To my room obviously "  jungkook said

" Your room is in this way" taehyung said

" It's your room" jungkook said

" You are mine now , so my room is yours too  " taehyung said.

Jungkook just stared at taehyung " Are you done with your lines cause I can't keep my eyes open now "

Taehyung just ignored  what jungkook said and started to drag jungkook towards his and jungkook let him because duh my man wants sleep.

Jungkook and taehyung entered the room as jungkook directly went and slept on the bed as tae joined him after one minute.

Taehyung put his hand around the jungkook waist and leg on his leg.

"Can you move your body parts away I can't sleep properly " jungkook said

"U know I can't sleep without hugging someone" taehyung said he pouted a little.

"Do I look like I give fuck?" Jungkook said again.

"Where did you learn this from aren't you saying this too much " taehyung said

No  jungkook said.

"Aren't you running your little mouth to much. It will look much better if you keep it shut don't u think" taehyung said hovering our jungkook.

" Firstly I was sleeping quietly, secondly u are disturbing me and thirdly make me " jungkook said with smirk as he looked straight at taehyung eyes.

They stared at each other's eyes for some time and taehyung gave him a little smile. He  gently leaned his forehead against jungkook as he closed the gap to give a quick peak on his lip.

Taehyung than lean closer as he placed his lips on jungkook as he started kissing him gently. There lips started to move in sync as both of them started to to taste each other lips. Jungkook's hands tangled in taehyung hairs as he was pulling him closer and taehyung hands taehyung hands on jungkook body as he was roaming them all over him.

Both of them were fighting for dominance as both of them were not giving in. Taehyung moved his hands on jungkook waist giving it a tight squeeze which will surely leave a mark and due to this jungkook opened his mouth little and taehyung taking his chance slipped his tongue into younger mouth as he started to taste each and every corner of it.

Both of them were getting out of the air but no one was leaving each other's lips. Jungkook took taehyung bottom lip and started to suck and taehyung let him do anything.

Both of them pulled away panting hard as they were out of air.

Taehyung starred at jungkook as there chest was going up and down as he went down to give him little peaks on his lips.

Jungkook started to giggle as it was tickling him.

Taehyung show jungkook giggling and felt something burst inside of him.

They where happy.

He was happy.

Jungkook saw taehyung looking at him " is something on my face?"

Naah your just pretty " taehyung said and lay down and jungkook side.

Jungkook let taehyung hugged him because taehyung is dramatic .

So yeah both of them are cuddling now

Jungkook wake up as he felt some one hand on his bare waist.

He turned around and saw taehyung sound asleep " you are less annoying this way" he said

He stared down as he saw taehyung hand inside his t-shirt and leg on his leg.

He moved taehyung hand and leg as he tried to move out of bed but taehyung held his wrist.

"Where are you going " taehyung said in his deep voice.

" I have work . I am not free like you" jungkook said

Taehyung just showed his thumb up and went back to sleep.

Taehyung woke up and went and saw jungkook eating something. He went near him and started to eat pizza from the pizza box as both of them were looking at jungkook 's

Jungkook was writing his assignment and taehyung was looking at taehyung.

"Taehyung you are starring " jungkook said

"I am starring at my husband, you shutup taehyung said

"Make me " jungkook said with smirk. 

__________________________________________________

Guess who is back..

Sorry for disappearing but you guys are use too it... Heheh

Love you...

Your authormin

Don't forget to vote and comment