6.

Kim taehyung pov.

From yesterday the jungkook guy didn't left my mind. I always find myself thinking about him. He is really interesting like seriously no one ever dare to talk to me like that and he just told me that he doesn't want to marry me.

Ahh this guy have same attitude. Currently I am sitting in my office thinking about yes u are right. I am thinking about him. Kim fucking taehyung what is wrong with you are you gonna mad.

I sat on my chair and looked at my phone suddenly I remember something yesterday mom saved jungkook number.

I took at it and search for it. First it didn't came and I thought yesterday mom saved it where it gone.

Then I remembered that she saved it has wiffey so I searched for it and it popped up. I stare it for god and thought should I call him.

Did you hit your head somewhere what are you thinking no I don't want to meet him. But we have to discuss about marriage yes we have to. I don't want to meet him.

Just for marriage discussion of marriage I am meeting him. I said to myself and clicked on the number.

It ring for two times and after that someone answered " hello jungkook speaking" I heard a sweet voice form that side. " Hello this is taehyung i want to ask you that are free tomorrow? I asked " I am why are you asking that" he said. I took deep breath and said " Actually I want to meet you and discuss about your marriage"

" Didn't you told me this marriage doesn't matter to you. Why are you so interested sudden? He asked in his sassy tone. I was having same thought but after thinking while I answered " Yay I know but we have to act like we are couple in front of others". I said he paused for while and said " I know so what u planning" he asked

. " Meet me at cafe tomorrow u choose the place" I said " ok listen we will go to my hyung cafe it's nearby but I am firstly telling you he is really protective towards me so we have to act like we are really into eachother and he will ask u some questions for sure so bare with it". He finished. " Ok and listen tell your parents that we are going on date."I said.

Jungkook pov.

" DATE??" I asked in amusement " Are u asking me on date Mr kim?? "

" And why will I do that I am doing this so they will think we are willing to be with each other" I heard from other side.

" Ok ok chill Mr kim. Meet me at jin's cafe at tomorrow 7pm. Ok byeee Mr kim. I said and cut the call and giggled. I really like to test his nerves.

I am at my home because my parents said that I am not allowed to go to work till marriage. So I am sitting on bed thinking about tomorrow. How would the meeting will go? Why Mr Cold want me suddenly. I have kept his name Mr. Cold because of the face of his always cold.

Don't show any emotional blankface face 24/7. I don't know why I am so excited to meet him. I thought as I laid on my bed. I surely tease him more went I will meet him. As I slept planning to how to pissed him off tomorrow.

I know update is late. I am really sorry actually my exam are going on so I didn't have time to write in morning and after that also I was busy doing other things .i written it at night but forget to publish. So I am doing now. Once again I really sorry. I surely update on time 😃

If you like the chapter plzz vote and comment (✿ ♡‿♡)

Love you~~
Your authormin

Force Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें