11.

Jeon jungkook pov.

I almost had heart attack when I heard Taehyung saying "Baby which design you like? "

I was kinda shock to answer so I just said "Huh?". He looked at me and placed his hand on my hands started caressing it as he said " what type of design you like? he asked.

After two three minutes starring at him I regained my sense as I start to look at the design.

Everyone of them were so beautiful I don't know which to choose as I was looking each one of them I got frustrated as I was getting confused which to choose and the people around were also not helping cause they were starring me .

LikeI am very important like I am signing them delcartion of having free pizza for life time for them. I looked towards Taehyung for help who was still caressing my hand for unknown reasons.

I removed my hand form his hand as he looked at him. He looked at me understanding what I want as he said " All of you could u leave me and my husband alone we want to discuss about rings"

As everyone returned to work leaving us alone. I looked at him and murmmed thank you enough him to hear. He just smiled and said " welcome and sorry"

"Why are you saying?" I said in confused tone he looked at me and said " for morning actually something really bad happen in morning and because of it I got late and angry and I lashed my anger at you though it was not your fault i am really sorry about it "

" why are you sorry ? And I am not angry with u". I said.

" No I should be sorry I should lashed out my anger someone else anger on someone else and sorry about talking about our marriage like that. He said.

" It's ok it's happen and about marriage we both know that it didn't mean anything to me and you so why concern about it it's just deal we made it will be over soon and u don't love me and I don't love you so why we care about that. I said.

Taehyung looked at me and said "you are right I was only one who told you that marriage did't mean anything to me and I forget " he chuckled. Is he ok?

I ingnore him and started to look at the rings as it was already afternoon and I was getting late. I looked at some rings and one ring catch my eyes. I showed it to taehyung " look at this isn't this ring is beautiful?

" He looked and said " yeah it is should we ask the manger to get pair of it? " I exictedly nodded my head he called the manger and said " could you bring the pair of this ring ?? The manger brought the pair.

Ahh!! It was so fucking beautiful I looked at Taehyung who was looking at the rings fondly and said what you think,?? He was like " let's confirm it "

We called the manager and said" We really liked this rings please confirm this" he smiled and said " your choice is really nice and I can say ur really lucky cause this design is really hard to get and one of the lastest design".

I smiled at them and said " Thank you" one of the staff member said " Excuse me sir please give us a size of your ring finger " I looked at Taehyung as we both went towards her.

She put something in my ring finger and noted and size and same did to Taehyung and then said thank youI smiled at her and when towards Taehyung who was talking to manger

.
" I will send my someone to pick up rings but u will call me when that person came ok?" The manager nodded and we exit the shop. I walked towards his car as we entered his car again Taehyung said " would you like to meet my friends?

Kim Taehyung pov.

"would you like to meet my friends?" I said as your work is also finished and Jimin also said that he wanted to meet jungkook and jungkook said " ofcourse I would love too.

As I told driver to drive to the restaurant we were meeting I called jimin he picked up the call in two second " hello Tae what happen? I heard from the other side." Nothing u wanted to meet my fiancee na? So I am fulfill your wish meet me at Golden Era restaurant in 10 min " I said." I will be there in 5 " he said and cut the call.

Everything was silent in the car.jungkook was looking outside of car. He is really different from others i have meet. He doesn't give fuck who I am and What can I do he just insult me on my face. He doesn't care about my money and fam. He lives in his own little world. He doesn't run behind Money and fam of others. He is independent he is capable of doing things his own and because of this I like him. Ahh!!! Don't think that I like him like that like. It's just friend wala like.

We reached at the Golden Era restaurant as we both entered.

I saw jimin and yoongi hyung sitting there already as we approach them they were talking about something as we reached the table they turned round and Jimin came towards me and hugged me tightly then he looked towards jungkook and said " Hi!! I am park Jimin and Taehyung soulmate!!"

He Shake his hands with jungkook as I said " let's us sit on table first jimina" i said as we sitted. I looked around this restaurant is my favourite it's like heaven on earth." What u like to have " Jimin asked us

" I will only have steak " jungkook said and looked towards me " I will like to have lamb skewers " I said as jimin also order same as jungkook and suga ordered bulgogi as we waited for our food to arrive jimin started to ask jungkook questions about his hobby and all as they were having to there conversation I and yoongi hyung was talking about your business " hyung u know I am not doing the partnership with them" Yoongi hyung just nodded
I was about to ask him what happen but our food arrived and we continue our little meet up.

" I will only have  steak " jungkook said and looked towards me " I will like to have lamb skewers " I said as jimin  also order same as jungkook and suga ordered bulgogi as we waited for our food to arrive jimin started to ask jungkook questions ...

( Me too the 3 or 4 people who are dealing with shit head like me and still reading this book)

I just wanted to tell you that ( Jin is telling my feelings to you all♡)

So if you like the chapter plzz vote and comments(。♡‿♡。)

Love you ~~
Your authormin