23

Taehyung birthday was in tomorrow. and jungkook is very busy ever coming preparing. The day he was waiting is finally came

He was busy as fuckk.preparing everything and finally everything is ready.

Now currently is 11:30 and he is preparing cake for taehyung  how was in sound sleep.jin and jimin are there for helping him.

As the clock struck 12 everyone when to taekook room as they enter they saw tae sleeping on bed soundly.

They all went near him and shake him little he woke up confuse about wtf is happening around him.
.
..
...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR TAE HYUNG. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU OHHHH" everyone scremed there lungs off tae who was confused now was happy smiling at his hyung and jungkook.

" Thank you so much everyone and jungkook" tae said blowing the candle and cutting the cakeee as he fed them in one by one.

Jimin and jhope went near him with some cake as they put amount of it on tae face as they said " may god bless may god bless you dear hxhwhehe" the song was going on.

Everyone was having fun timee there laughing and enjoying them self.

" Okay everyone let's go to sleep tomorrow we have big dayyy"rm shouted and everyone hugged each other as they are not going to meet next dayy.

After sometime everyone when to there own room as tae when to wash his facee.

Jungkook also took his blanket and pillow and when towards couch. As he settle himself down there tae came back.

" Hey why are you sleeping there? I will sleep on couch u sleep on bed" tae said taking his blanket.

" Ahh sit there don't move.how can I let birthday boy sleep on couch u sleep on bed I will sleep on couch good night" jungkook said and turn his head to other side.

" But- " tae continue but jungkook give him a glare and said " I can't hear you tae my ears lossed there sense"

As jungkook slept. Tae also gave up and slept on bed.

____________________

As the morning came everyone get up for the special day.

Every member expect tae got ready.

Tae woke up freshen up and was going down as his phone ringed as he saw the name a smile came on his face.

" Hey son happy birthday u have grown so muchh" his dad said he smiled and said thank you so much dad".

" Let me talk to my son" his mom said as he took phone from his dad hand.

"Hey baby happy birthday. My baby has grown so much" his mom said.

" Thank you so much mom. I miss you alot" he said as he continued to talk to his mom and dad on phone.

After sometime he went out of his room and saw everyone they went to have breakfast together after ages they are having their breakfast together.

Everyone talking and laughing having best time of there day.

As there breakfast ended as every year they went to near by orphanage.

Tae loved kids. He is a child-lover person, so he quickly becomes a friend of the children.

Every year when he was small his mom and dad would take him to orphanage and there he played with the kids.

As they entered the orphanage everyone started to run towards them as they saw toys in hand of them.

Tae begin social butterfly around the kids started to play with them as jungkook was watching him from behind with the shy smile on his face.