26

Jungkook and Taehyung's life has become more calm now as they already are getting used to each other.

Less fight less drama

But what if it is the calm before the storm

As usual taehyung was in the office working on his upcoming project. He was looking through some files as he heard a door opening

"You brought the files?" Taehyung asked as jimin sat down on the chair in front of him.

"Yeah I did. But taehyung I don't understand why you are collaborating with lee company?" You know she is there

"That doesn't matter to me jimina. This collaboration is beneficial for both of the parties and she was my past".

"Taehyung I hope you know what are you doing" jimin said in a worried voice.

"I know exactly what I am doing"

Jimin just nodded his head and kept the files on the table

"How is jungkook by the way? Last time I met him was at your birthday"

"He is good. He has his hooding ceremony next week you must also come with us all hyungs are coming!"

"Yeah but what is his plan next?"

"His father is going to make jungkook his next head of the company. So yeah that's is the plan".

"That's good! I should get going. Tomorrow you have a meeting with lee company and she will be there."

"Ok" taehyung said and when back to his work

____________________________________

Jungkook was in living room has he was doing his work. He likes to do his work in living room has there are more people there to talk.

As he was doing his work the door bell rang.

The maid open the door as taehyung comes in. She took the bag from his hands and went up to keep it.

Taehyung show jungkook sitting on couch doing some thing on something.

"What are you doing love?"

"Just completing some things. You go freshen up and come down let's eat together"

Taehyung went up to there room freshen up and come down and saw jungkook sitting on dining table and he also joined him.

"So are you excited for your ceremony?"

"Totally! you know everyone is coming and I called jimin some time before and he said he will be there with yoongi hyung. Fucking finally! This fucking course is over."

"Yeah yeah I understand babe you did great" taehyung said as he patted jungkooks hairs

Both of them started to finish there food as they started to share about.

After sometime after finishing there work both of them when to bed as taehyung put his hand on jungkook waist as he snuggle closer to him.

Jungkook was asleep but got up quickly and looked at taehyung.

"Taehyung hyung i forget to tell you a very serious thing happen today oh my god! How can I forget to tell you this" jungkook said in a hurried voice.

Taehyung was just starring at jungkook as he got up and looked at jungkook.

"Lay down first"t'taehyung said laid jungkook beside him as he snuggled him and asked "what happen?"

"You know Lila right?" Jungkook asked as taehyung nodded