19

Sun came up and that light started to enter the window of kim mansion where two people were sleeping hugging the hell out of each other.

Jungkook eyes came in contact with sunlight and he started to open his eyes. He tried to move himself but someone was holding his waist tightly which was not giving him chance to move.

After trying for sometime . Jungkook gently removed tae hands from his waist.

He got up and went to freshen up. After he went to his kitchen to cook breakfast after.

He heard footsteps of someone coming he looked up and saw taehyung. Taehyung came near him and sat on the kitchen desk ( I don't know wtf it's called)

"Thank you for helping me yesterday and sorry forI disturbing you so late at night"tae said riffling his own hair.

"Why you also say sorry? Sorry this sorry that stop it's annoying". Jungkook said

"Okay okay! Jungkook I wanted to ask you something". Taehyung said following jungkook who was putting breakfast in table. They both sat next to each other as jungkook asked him "what?"

"Jungkook I was saying would you like to go on out with me today? actually I wanna tell you something. "taehyung asked looking jungkook with hoping eyes but the expression changed when he saw jungkook choking on his juice

He hurriedly went over him and started to rub his back and give him water. After sometime went he calm down and started to breathe normally.

Jungkook looked at tae and said " wtf is happening today? tae are you okay? Did you bang your head some where " he started to check his forehead.

"Jungkook I am okay I just wanted to tell you something that's why I am taking you out" Tae said. "What are you going to tell me? Tell me here".

"Not here please jungkook it's screat please just say yess" taehyung said pleading. Jungkook could not see tae like this and just going out will not make any difference.

"Okay okay I am coming" jungkook said and looked up tae who was in cloud nine. Tae calm himself down and ate breakfast quitly and went for work after telling him to be ready at seven.

Taehyung went to work he hurriedly finished his all work and call someone as he was talking Jimin came in and sat listening to him after sometime taehyung cut the call and sat down

"What are you planning "jimin asked. Taehyung just took a deep breath and said everything to jimin about last night jimin was shocked sad confused.

Tears started to form in jimins eyes. He looked at tae and said " how can you think like this. you are bestfriend my soulmate. You should have called me"

Bu- tae was saying something but get cut-off by jimin "but what how can you fucking think that. nothing is important to me than your health and what if you didn't called kookie and something must have happen to you and you know you have anxiety promble and autophobia why didn't you call me. I fucking want to kill you bishh "

Taehyung did't said anything and just hugged jimin as he was crying and tried to calm him. Jimin was trying to push him away but tae wasn't leaving him after sometime he calm down and started hit tae with his small fist and Taehyung acting like it's hurt.

"Ahh jimin it hurts " taehyung said jimin just mimicked him and sat down. Both didn't said anything but jimin said and broke the silence "what were you talking about? Decoration and all".

"Actually I am going to confess jungkook after what happen at night I can't keep it any longer I wanna say I love you to him " tae said touching his neck. WHAT REALLY!!!jimin was both happy and suprise" FUCKING FINALLY!!!" he screamed.