4.

Jungkook was restless From ths time he wake up. he doesn't know what to do now the time is 7:00 pm in one and half hour he will go to meet his soon to be husband. He doesn't understand what to do, what to wear etc...

Jungkook pov.

Only one and half hour is remaining and I don't know what to do. What if he doesn't like me? Or what If don't like him? But do I have option I have to Marry him in either way.

I got ready in hour and fifteen minutes as I got down I saw my mom in wearing a black dress and my father a suit. As I looked at myself again I was looking good . I am handsome and I know that

My mom looked at me said "Thank god given him looks or who want a useless creature like u" and looked at my dad

My mom looked at me said "Thank god given him looks or who want a useless creature like u" and looked at my dad . My dad don't talk to me or u can say never . He just never speak it's only if it's very important. I looked down as I followed them to your car .

I sat on back sit and looked out of window to avoid talking to them. As I was busy watching trees passing by my said. " listen here bitch act nice and impresse them they should like u ok" I nodded and again looked out of the window

Kim taehyung pov.

I was busy thinking how a I am gonna survive living witha unknown person in my room. I can't even have proper conversation with some and living with them make me more nervous .

I got to know many things abt the person I am marrying like he is boy and 21 years and his name is Something like jungkook or jungcock I don't know and his family are coming today to meet with us.

I got ready by the time and went down to see my mom looking so beautiful in pink dress and my dad looking handsome in his clothes I don't know what it's called he says it's his style so I don't complain abt it . I checked myself again

We waited them to arrive

We waited them to arrive. As clocked clicked on exact 8:30 our door bell ring the maid's open the door three people enter.

I looked at them trio of parents and son as my parents and they greet each other and they sat on front of us " How are you miss kim?" the women said " I am fine Miss jeon what about you?" My mom continued as they were talking I saw the boy sitting next to her fiddling with his fingers looking down.

I guessed he is jungkook. He really good looking and cute as grandma said. " Tae indroduce yourself i heard my mom said ".

" Hi I am kim taehyung nice to meet you" I said and looked at them. The lady told to do same to jungkook. He just looked up and said " I am jung- jungkook nice to me- meet you" he said and immediately look down my parents are already loving him by there reaction

. My mom looked at him and said " bub what you doing right now like collage something?"
He looked at her and said " Actually aunt my collage is having break now and in this free time I am working in coffee shop of my friend".

" Ohh how sweet of u. Miss jeon your son is so independent and hardworking and don't call me aunt call me mom I am soon to be your mother in law." Mom said and the way he blush was really cute.

Ahhhh!!!!! Tae what are you thinking?? Are you gonna out of mind you are insane?? How can you think this thing

Ahhhh!!!!! Tae what are you thinking?? Are you gonna out of mind you are insane?? How can you think this thing .

Remember you are gonna divorce him after one year or two.I should control myself. I relax myself and looked at my parents asking jungkook other things.

But I want to clear something out with him before he starts to think future of us. So I took deep breath and said.

" Can I talk to jungkook for a minute?"

What u think taehyung wanna talk to jungkook??

So if you like chapter plzz vote and comment don't be silent reader cause it will help me to write more.

I don't know wtf is wrong with my wattpad I had written the half thing and wanted to add photo but I don't know what happen it's was all gone.🤬 So I had write down everything again. So plzz show same support...

Love you~~
Your authormin