8.

Kim taehyung pov.

OHH MY SON AND SON IN LAW ARE ARRIVED"I heard as I enter and a man came running in towards me as he hugged me.

I got scared for a second. I back away from the hug as I looked towards jungkook who is smiling to a other male.

No!! I am not jealous. I just want to know the reason he is smiling at that man and the man kinda looks hot to be honest.

He is tall and has very long legs and arms, which seem to be on the fleshier size and type of dramatic with some softness and romantic tendencies.He has a moderate sized waist. In one word he is perfect.

( He is so fucking hot ahh!!!

( He is so fucking hot ahh!!!.)

" Hi I am namjoon" he said with his dimple smile. I smiled at him and heard the another one saying " Hi I am jin world wide handsome u know and this person next to me is namjoon my husband " he said in one breath i looked over him and don't know why I feeled revelad that he is already married.

" Hi I am kim taehyung nice to meet you guys" I said as i shake my hands with both of them and walk towards table. We sat on nearest table to window and everyone when silent.

The jin guy said breaking the silence."So u are the one who is going to marry my Kookie. I have heard alot about u are good man so I am approving for this marriage. Take care of him after marriage or I will surely beat the shit out of u "

I gulped at his strenly voice and nodded as we chatted something for god knows how minutes with jin telling me story how jungkook wanted bunny but his parents did't allowed and many embarrassing story of him.

I literally laughed my ass off when jin hyung told me about time when jungkook got stuck in bucket and he thought he will have to carry it on his back for rest of his life from now On. Jin hyung also told me that jungkook is really innocent,he doesn't know about outside world to much.

He just show that I know everything about it and jungkook never had boyfriend or girlfriend before also jungkook is heavyslepper I don't know what to do with this information but ok.

After some time jungkook said " hubby let's go we have a date remember" " yeah yeah let's go" I said as he dragged me out of the cafe. " Didn't you said that we were going to have date in cafe " I added

" firstly don't call it date it give me feels and second one is I will take you to my fav place for dinner.

I followed him outside the cafe as we head towards car but he stopped me and said suddenly " Are you strong??"

" Ofcourse I am, don't u see this Muscles " I said showing some. He giggled cutely and said" I know muscle man but can you walk for long time" why u want to walk if you have car" I asked confusingly " that the thing hubby if you're strong u can walk na for long time?? "

He asked. " Ofcourse I can where U wannna take me" I asked he didn't said just took my hand in his hand and started walking.

" Didn't I said we should not act like couple when we are alone" I said he looked at me with strong gaze. " Shut the fuck up and follow me" he said. What the fuck is wrong with him? He was ok minutes ago suddenly what happen?