18.

Sun came up. bird's leave their nest for searching for food. flowers heavenly smell and butterflies roaming around it to collect pollen what a beautiful morning.

" AHHH FUCK MY HEAD!! "tae cried grabing his head. May be not " What the fuck happen I remember I was in bar how tf I came here? Where is jimin?" Tae said with confused face. He stood up when to his washroom to wash his face after doing that he realised that he realised he is not wearing the yesterday clothes he is in pj.

"Who changed my clothes?"he thought and started to freshen up after freshing up he wore clothes as he was going to go down he saw a phone which didn't belong to him. He took it in his hands and went down and saw jungkook who was cooking something. taehyung remember that he have not apologize the yonger.

Jungkook looked as he heard someone footsteps coming down stairs as he saw tae he remember the last night event an a deep blush spread on his cheeks.

Taehyung went towards kitchen and started to take something out of the cabins as jungkook said " taehyung you can go and sit I will make your breakfast" taehyung went towards him and took out the phone out and put it next to jungkook and said" jungkook I am really sorry for that day I didn't mean to shout at you I shouldn't have say this things to you.

Jungkook looked up " Taehyung don't say things which you didn't mean remember when we went to mall for shopping that time also you shouted and than apologize do you think I am toy who will you shout and treat like anything and then came back again?? He shouted.

"Jungkook I am really sorry I didn't mean that my work and projects and everything is getting best of me and promise i will never do that again ". Taehyung said with a sad face.

" Don't think about never just don't argue with me for more 7 months and everything will be alright" jungkook said with stern voice.

Taehyung remember there deal and become sad as thought" How stupid I was to make such deal. if I would have not make such deal everything will be alright now.happy married life! Stupid taehyung."

"Hyung-Taehyung are you gonna deaf I am shouting your name for fast 5 minutes " jungkook shouted

"Ahh sorry I zoned out" taehyung apologize.

"Listen I am going to out today and I also have to go collage for telling them that I am going to do homeschooling from now one so I will be late or I will stay at jin hyungs ok" jungkook said. Taehyung asked why he was doing homeschooling so jungkook said. He doesn't have much time now days and after divorce he will go to leave another country for work.

Taehyung didn't said or you can say jungkook didn't allow him he straight-up when to his room.

After sometime jungkook came back and without saying anything went outside.

Taehyung went to office.

When he was working Jimin came in and sat next to him.

"Taehyung how are you" Jimin asked. " All good because you. what about you?" Taehyung said as he was typing something in his laptop " good btw I wanted to tell everything is going fine and the project is also going smoothly so don't take tension"

"Hyung you know that this project is really important to me"taehyung said. " I know but work and family should stay away from eachother because of work you can't let your relationship with jungkook ruin".

"Jiminaaaa what should I do I have said so many bad things to him and he also wants divorce. We always fight on silly things and than I can't control on my angry and say mean things to him". Taehyung said with sad face

" First you accept that you love kookie every fucking person knows that you love him why are you denying it " jimin shouted.

"When I deny it didn't I told you I loved him". Tae said looking down. " Ohhh bishh don't lie I remember your said I liKe hiM fiReND wAlA liKE " jimin said mimicking him.