7.

Kim taehyung pov.

I got ready before time and now I am sitting in living room front of my parents asking me questions." Where are you going ? And with this much dressing! I have never seen u like this.

My mom said I looked at her and said. " Mom I am going on date with jungkook". " Really!!! Ohh my god honey I am hearing real. Are my eardrum working properly". She said acting she is going to faint.

" Mom don't overreact it's just date" I said. " I know it's date but I didn't expect it from u " she said I looked at her with little upset look

" Ohh babybear I am joking let that beside tell me where are you taking him??" She asked in curious look I looked at her and said. " I don't know jungkook choose the place I am going to pick him and we both are going there.

"Ahh!! Taehyung are you pabo?? How can you ask him to choose place u should suprise him" she said with angry look.

I smiled at here and said. " Mom we are trying to know eachother first let's us get comfortable with eachother we will see this thing's afterwards" I said and looked at the clock it's almost seven.

I checked out myself for last time and where towards my car.

{This is what tae is wearing Ahhh!! He is so hot ( ◜‿◝ )♡}

I reached outside his and waited for him after sometime he didn't come so I called him.

After three four rings he picked up " where are you I am waiting outside your house god knows how many minutes. I said angry but next thing he said made me more angry " Do you miss me so much ?? That can't leave without me for second "

jungkook don't test my nerves get your ass here in five minutes" I said in angry tone but I don't think it affects him. " Ohh hubby aren't we getting impatient I am coming waituuuu" he said and cut the call.

I sign and looked towards gate as I hear someone running voice and the person I saw made me forget all my angry. Yes u are again right. There was jungkook looking so cute so adorable ahh!! can I just kiss him.

Fuck!! taehyung what are you thinking stupid mind stop thinking this shit and u heart stop beating this fast.

{This is what jungkook was looking like

{This is what jungkook was looking like. He looks so cute!!}

Jungkook pov.

I looked at front Taehyung looking like whole snack. How can he be so hot. How I am gonna control myself jungkook concentrate don't fall his sexy looks u both are gonna divorce each other remember don't fall for him.

I Remind myself as I walked towards Taehyung who was standing outside his Bugatti Centodieci like how much this mf rich is.

I looked at him and decided to tease him again. " Hey hubby how are you??" I said. He looked at me with 'are you done' look. I giggled at his face and said "let's get going" I sat in his car as he started drive and said " listen we will call eachother with this type of nickname in front of others ok and u said that ur hyung is going to ask me some questions so would you mind helping me with that?" Looking at me with his blank face i looked at him and said.

"Don't take much tension he will only ask how much u like me and other things cause he is really protective towards me and firstly I am telling if you want to believe them we are couple please act like one don't u get tried keeping that blank face for 24/7".

"It's how I am if you have problem with it. It's your promble not mine and I don't care. He said with cold voice and I swear I got scared.

But i really want him to smile so I came with a idea and said " So, aside from taking my breath away, what do you do for a living" I said

He stopped the car and looked at me like he has seen some ghost " are you okay??

I asked "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING OUT OF NOWHERE. I WAS CLOSE TO HIT THAT TREEE "he said

" did I make your heart flatter hubby?? I said in teasing tone. he didn't said anything so I thought of continue to tease

" Go on ,don't be shy. Ask me out" I said and his response shocked me too death " Okay, get out" he said with his blank face. how tf he can say this to someone on his own date.

I am not going to back out so I said " Let me be the reason you're up all night. Then he said " U will be .I always wake up when I have nightmare"

.I tried again" If i can rearrange the keyboard, i'll put U and I next to each other .Then he replied "It's already together dumbass"

I just want to kill him for sure now. I am trying to make him smile and this bishh doesn't give fuck.

I hate him so much as I thought and looked through out window after sometime I heard a giggle I looked towards his direction and he said "I am re- really trying to not to la- laugh I am sorry" he said and burst out laughing .

He really looks beautiful went he laughed the sound of his giggles are making me feel weird .I was starring at him he looked at me and said " what happen? Is there something on my face " he touched his face"

No u look really good when u smile" I said I swear I saw him blushing. After that he said " ok now we have reach our destination so u plzz get out of my car so we could go in "

" ok I said with a little pout telling him I am sad but he didn't said and get out of the car we park the care and when inside the cafe as I enter I heard

"OHH MY SON AND SON IN LAW ARE ARRIVED" I looked at tae before signing ahh!!! Here we go again

Actually as I told you my exam are started so I kinda don't get time for writing so plzz forgive me if I updated late and I will try to write long chapters...
If you like the story plzz vote and comments (。♡‿♡。)

Love you~~''
Your authormin