16.

After thinking for 10000 hours Taehyung and jimin decided that they should talk this after work.

As there work end they went to nearby cafe and started to discuss there ideas " what should I do jiminaaaa I fucked up" jimin looked up and said" by whom ""

"Shut the fuck up I am serious " Taehyung said with pout "okay okay don't be sad should I call Yoongi hyung" Jimin said

"Did you told him" tae asked jimin shook his head indicating no.

"Thank God" taehyung sign.

"Taehyung firstly I don't understand why tf you care? You said you don't love him than if he is sad or cry or don't talk to you why the fuck you care?" Jimin asked with dout full look.

"Because he is responsibility" taehyung said "okay so he is your responsibility that's why you want to give him all happiness in world ? Bitch just say you love him. "

"No I don't"

'Yes you do"

"I said no"

'I said yes"

"How tf you know what going in my mind"

"Because I am your fucking soulmate and you are a dumb bitch to understand that And your big fucking ego coming between to this. Don't you love kookie"

No I don't love him. I think I just like him. "

"Ohh god thank God you expect that"

"Noo jiminaaaa not like just a responsibility wala like"

"Ohhh so you don't like or love him in romantic way "

"No"

"kim taehyung I am giving you 10 seconds to think again jimin said with trustfrated look. "

"I don't know" taehyung said" ohhh you don't know so who should I ask ? Jungkook should I ask him like see kookie here your husband Mr. Kim Taehyung doesn't love or care for you still don't want to see you sad and wants to talk to you and keep you away from darkness and he wants you to be happy and wants to give you world's happiness including mine himself and my husband and EVERY FUCKING LIVING BEING EXISTED IN WORLD right taehyung?" Jimin asked in frustration.

Everybody starred at them with wired look as taehyung apologize them he looked at jimin
"Jiminaaaa drink water wtf is wrong with you" taehyung said as he handed him a glass.

"No I don't want water let's go and gets some drinks" he said grabbing taehyung hand and said because of you my brain is going to be blast if you were not my soulmate I would have killed you definitely "

"Jiminaaaa yoongi hyung will kill me if he knew we go to club" taehyung said with worried tone who said we are going there jimin said with smirk

He took taehyung near a cafe and that's also JIN HYUNGS cafe.

"Jiminaaaa are you gonna mad why are you taking me to jin hyung cafe" taehyung said
"Taehyung don't you remember jung hoseok our jhop hyung. "

"Yeah I know him what about him". Taehyung said. "He as resturant and bar besides the cafe he is Brother of namjoon hyung the both handle restaurant and bar and jin hyung handle cafe". As he dragged him in the restaurant.

Taehyung was also in stress so he let jimin drag him to revil his stress by drinking.

As they enter taehyung was shocked by seeing the restaurant.