15.

.

Yesterday fight had effect on them both didn't talk in the morning and also taehyung didn't had his breakfast

Taehyung was working in his office on the new project as it's an important deal .

He was really busy in it that's why he can't even have proper meal.

This deal is is very important for their company that all workers have to work hard for it and can't let it go waste. They literally work hard of their asses off to get that deal and taehyung can't let it slip from his hand..

Because his anger issues and stress he get angry easily and because because of that he can't remember what he said in anger and regret later just like what he is doing now

He knew that jungkook was not a great cook and don't know cooking but he still cooked for him and he should appreciate it but instead of that just let his anger controlled him and said bad things to Jungkook

He was regretting everything he had done and thought that he should say sorry to jungkook but don't know how to say.so he thought he should asked  to jimin.

He called Jimin in his office and said "Jimin you are my soulmate right " Jimin said" yes I am so what happen" tae said " you would not get angry right " jimin looked at him and said" it's depends on what you have done " he smiled

Tae took a deep breath and told him everything and jimin was literally shock like how could this happen when they first met taekook were looking like most perfect couple on the earth how the fuck it was fake. Taehyung eyes on jungkook went the younger was not and the shy smile jungkook gave went he caught him starring.

Everything was fake. His whole life was lie. He literally wanted to jump outside the window but his yoongi is waiting for him at his home.

He wanted to beat the shit out of taehyung but can't because he loves him. What the Fuck he should.

He looked at tae" Tae you know you shouldn't be a ceo. You and jungkook should be a actor. Wow what a great actors you both are". Jimin was literally screaming and clapping his hand.

Taehyung looked down and said " jiminaaaa I am sorry please forgive me" jimin looked at him and said " don't jiminaaaa me understand" taehyung looked down and said " jiminaaaa I am really really sorry actually I wanted to tell you but you were so happy I didn't want to make you sad"

"Ohhh so now telling me will make me happy" jimin asked taehyung looked at him with puppy eyes. " Not that eye's taee!!!!" " Jiminaaaa please sorry I will not do it again " tae said.

Okay okay I forgive you but don't repeat it again" and hugged him as they separated and sat down he told Jimin about the fight.

Jimin said " why are you bother you don't like him not even love him so why do you give fuck if he talk to you or not" tae looked at him and said " he didn't even smile at me didn't even talked with me didn't make me breakfast and also I think he did not had dinner at night and I don't want to say but I don't want him to be sad "

You said you didn't love him not like him so why you care about him so much " Jimin said with smirk on his face "because- because he is my responsibility his family has given me the responsibility " tae said

Ohhh did I saw kim taehyung the kim taehyung shuttering " jimin laughed. Tae just looked away and " stfu "

" Boy just admit you love him" jimin laughed and tae just said " I don't love him. " " "Whatever makes you sleep at night" Jimin said and sat on the chair thinking of idea to solve this.

Taehyung was thinking what jimin said "do I really love him love is really a exterm word maybe like" as he was smiling to himself.

" Tae are you really gonna mad in jungkook love or what "jimin and tae just shrrugged at it a lit chuckled left his mouth as he remembered about jungkook face.

A perfectly round head without any angles. His head is not too big, the chin is smooth and the line from his ear to his chin is extremely short.A perfectly round face.

His eyes Jungkook's eyes are big and stiffy, but the pupil is black and clear, so sparkling~. However, large eyes, round eyes and thick double eyelids can be really sexy.

His nose Jungkook's nose is a little bit short and the tip of his nose is slightly thin. I just want to touch it one's

And Lastly his heavenly lips it's look so soft just wanna kiss " wtf are I am thinking but
I jusst wanna touch his cute round head~ and his nose, lips cheeks everything. tae hyung thought he smiled and looked at jimin who was looking at him like he saw a ghost.

"What happen" tae asked " nothing " jimin said
"Jiminaaaa Do you know jungkook has a coconut head? " Ohh I didn't know about it can you tell me more about it " jimin said taehyung said" how can you be so dumb i will tell you " tae said and jimin said ok as he took his phone out and started to record what taehyung is saying.

"You know His double eyelid is also spewing out its presence~ And you know his noes The tip of his nose is so round too, that's why he always looks cute~ his lips look so soft tooo and his cheeks will be death of mine. His bunny teeth He really represent bunny" taehyung was in his dream world.

"Smiley face + thin top lip + a slightly larger front tooth = A rabbit is born!" Tae said with chuckled.

Has they were talking jimin has confirmed that taehyung is Love jungkook just stubborn to accept.

He has promised himself that he is going to get them together~~~~

Hello everyone!!!

If you like plzzz vote and comments. Please don't be silent reader or I will hunt u in your dreams

I am feeling down and I also thought that if I should delete this book or something that's why I didn't update but I didn't so but plzz understand me also.

Updated will be there
But sometimes late

Updated will be thereBut sometimes late

Byee

Love you all~~~

Your authormin~~~