17.

As they both reached home jungkook literally wanted to muder himself.

He had made a self note never ever let taehyung get drunk.  As they both reached the leaving room jungkook landed tae on sofa

Jungkook pov.

"Kookie don't leave me" I heard I turned around I saw taehyung looking at me with a cute face ( tata mic face) hand excted till he could not go further. " Taehyung don't disturb me I am going to kitchen sit here quitly "I said.

I went towards kitchen as I on the stove and put a pot of hot water in it  afterwards I went towards fridge open it and took out lemon and cut them in half and squeeze them in to water and added honey. 

Afterwards i poured it in to glass and was going towards toster to get toast but I felt a hands on my waist holding me tightly  as I turned around I saw taehyung looking at me.

I got little frustrated cause taehyung was really close to me.

(Something like this, without the mic)

I tried to remove his hands and wiggle out of his hold but he is really very strong  don't take him granted" where you going baby ? Please stay longer " he said in his deep voice as his face was opposite of it. He is looking so cute I wanna squeeze it but I controlled myself.

No one pov.

Taehyung held jungkook as jungkook was trying to wiggle out of his hold but suddenly he put his head on jungkook shoulder and went near to neck to sniff him as jungkook frozen.

"Kookie you smell like flowers the one eomma like what the name was? Hmm lily!! you smell lily babe " Taehyung said as he started to sniff jungkook neck again.  Jungkook was still frozen After sometime jungkook  came back to his sense as he tried to wiggle out of his hold.

"Where you going stay here " taehyung hold him more tightly " listen taehyung I don't have time for this things go sit back to your place and leave me alone".

"No!! "Taehyung said as he small tears started to fall from his eyes. " Don't wan- want to stay wit- with me koo-kooiw  please don't leave   me  I lowe you I really lowe you baby".

Jungkook  again frozen in his spot he really wanted to bang his head on nearest wall but he made understand himself " jungkook he is drunk , he is not in his real mind state he  don't know wtf he is saying don't get affect you and cursing him will not help you have  to deal with him without arguing"

"I know tae but aren't you hungry see your tummy is telling me she is hungry " jungkook as he brought his hands to wipe tae's tears.

"Really kookie!! tummy are you really huwgry tae is sowwy for keeping you huwgry" he said caressing his stomach"

"You are good boy right so go and sit on sofa and I will get you food" jungkook said and Taehyung nodded and run like a child in living room and sat on sofa waiting for jungkook.