22

As they all started to enter there plane. People around them grabbed there bags and all and started to take them inside.

As they seven were only there with same flight attendants and pilot. they were not scared of people recognising them.

They all settled down as the plane started. Everyone was excited for there trip.

All were resting because of waking up so early in morning.

Jungkook was excited for there trip.

He knew he didn't forgive easily the things that taehyung did for him someone would never and at time he made decision to forgive taehyung.

The way tae treated him

He remeber the day went he was so sick that he couldn't move form his place.

Taehyung was one who did everything for him.

From breakfast till dinner everything was ready on table for jungkook.

That made jungkook tear up. His own parents did't do any of this thing's till now and taehyung doing him made him tear up.

He was happy to know that he has someone who will call him his. Who will take care of him. Who will love him.

Jungkook just wanted to reach the place as soon as he can and continue his planning there.

He smiled to himself and went to back to sleep

__________________

Morning came up. Everyone started to get up as everyone took there bag and when outside of plane.

Everyone were tried as they started to stretch there body.

Namjoon and jin started to walk or you can say jin held namjoon and started to walk.

Taekook behind them and yoomin too.

Tae looked up to see where the fuck jungkook as taken them.

But the place that he saw made his jaw drop.

They were in...

City of love...

City of light...

They were in Paris...

Fucking shit they were in Paris taehyung can't believe his eyes.its not like he never visited it but with jungkook it's different it was fucking different.

He looked at jungkook who was giving him a small smile. He smiled back and went to there.

Everyone settled down in car as there car started.

As they reach the hotel. Everyone came out the car and started to enter the hotel. The manager of the hotel came and specially greeted them.

" Welcome welcome sir,we were waiting for you" the manger said as he told his hotel staff to take there luggage.

As they jungkook went to take the room keys jin looked up from his phone and said " This hotel is beautiful we should came here again soon" and looked at namjoon.

Namjoon smiled and said " yeah sure why not " and looked at jungkook who was coming back.

Jungkook came and handed everyone there keys.

Both jungkook and taehyung started to walk towards there.

As they enter taehyung noticed the sparkle eyes of jungkook.

"Never been to praise?" Taehyung asked."No" jungkook said and started at the room as he was sitting on bed. After sometime taehyung join him too.

" What if I told you that I have never travel outside of korea or even stayed at hotel" jungkook said and looked at taehyung who had really look on his face.