5.

Jungkook pov.

"Can I talk to jungkook for a minute?"

I heard taehyung guy said. I really got nervous. Ahh!! he is not gonna eat you. He looks really handsome to be honest went I saw him first I really got shocked .

How can someone be this handsome and his voice is so deep and his body. Ah what should I say i get the reason why so many people are headover heels for him.

His parents are so sweet like oh my god I wish my parents would be same to me but unfortunately it's not possible.His mom is so cute and called me bub. My mother never call me that do they really hate me that much.

I got out of my thoughts as I heard. " Ahh Tae he will be with you forever now let him spend time with his future-in- law.

I looked at them and smile and look down and Heard my mom said " let them speak miss kim they are going to live together afterwards they should get to know eachother till we decided the things about wedding. "

" Yes honey miss jeon is right Tae bub take jungkook to your and talk as much u want"mr kim said and looked at taehyung in teasing manner.

I just looked at them and looked down shly." Jungkook u coming" he said in ass deep voice . I nodded and followed him.

After some time walking we reach his room as I enter I saw everything in black and grey . How can be a person be this colourless as I was looking around I bumped into someone chest.

I looked up and saw taehyung staring at me. I back away and looked at him.

He took deep breath and started " listen jungkook this marriage is forced to me. I really didn't want to marry anyone but my family forced me to marry you. So I am firstly telling I am just doing it for my family don't get your hopes high that I will treat you like husband and do all lovely dovey things.

After one more thing we will get divorced after one or two years of our marriage and after that u on your way and me in mine"

I was trying to register what he said and looked at him. Why godddd?? Why always me do you hate me so much.

I finally thought I will get a person who will love me take care for me but what so i expect form you. You always do this to me. People say good thing happens to good people. I am not good enough ??

" Jungkook??" I heard he said. I looked at him . I will not let my attitude down and said sassyly " Ohhh so do you thing I am dieing to marry. Listen mister I am also force to marry you and I am really not interested in marrying someone and about the divorce thing we can end it in one-year so I can be free.

I looked at him who was looking at me wide eyes. He didn't expect me answer like this. I really want to laugh at his face. I am proud of myself

Kim taehyung pov.

" Ohhh so do you thing I am dieing to marry. Listen mister I am also force to marry you and I am really not interested in marrying someone and about the divorce thing we can end it in one-year so I can be free.

He said in sassy tone. I really didn't expect him to be like this I thought he would be shy type of guy from his face. Hence it's prove don't judge a book by its cover. "

Do you want say anything or we should go out our parents are waiting" he said removing my form my thoughts " of course let's go" I said and started to follow him out.

As we reach living room I saw our families laughing chatting with eachother I smiled at them and sat on coach " what were you guys talking so long " " nothing important " I said and saw my mom looking at me wriedly.

" So guys your marriage will be there in this end of the week are you guys ok with it"." I am ok" he said " me too" I added. "

So U guys must start to talk with eachother. Did you exchange your phone number??" My mom said we shake our head indicating no " so what are you waiting for tae give your phone here and jungkook please can you give your phone" .

I handed so did jungkook and my mom exchange your number and return it. I saw contact name save as ' Wiffey' a looked at my mom find her looking at me with teasing smile.

As time pass everyone had dinner. At dinner also they were talking about marriage. So me and jungkook were only quite one after that having dinner jungkook families decided to leave because it was already late.

Everyone greeted eachother bye and they left to there house. I directly left to my room because I know my mom will me ask abt jungkook to me. As I enter the room and lay on my bed .

I started to think of jungkook he is the first person who talked to me like that. No one ever dare to talk to me like that girls and boys are headover heels for me and he just said he is not into me.He is different from others i thought and went to sleep.

Kim taehyung sleep with a beautiful smile on his face thinking about a bunny boy.

Today's chapter was long . Ahh my fingers .
So if you like the chapter plzz vote and comments (✿ ♡‿♡)

Love you~~
Your authormin...