20

Next morning camee jungkook woke up from the sound of alarm went down to cook breakfast but sight he saw was shocking

Taehyung cooking.

He hurriedly went over him and asked him "what are you doing here? What this mess wtf happen to you? You are looking so funny" jungkook started to laugh.

Whole kitchen was mess flour here and there the thing he was cooking was whole burned. He was full decorated with flour. Food burning smell was all over house.

Jungkook could not Stop laughing he tried but it was uselessss and on other side taehyung was looking at his baby with love in his eyes.

His eyes were feeled with love his pupils dilate. He thought how he can not love him when he is so adorable.

He admitted that Falling in love with jungkook was the easy part; it's admitting to himself that it happened that's hard.

He knewd that he was love with jungkook for long time but admitting it was hard part. He never been in relationship with boy. He had two girlfriends in his high school but both did't work out more than six months.

Falling in love was last thing taehyung expected and his experience in it was nowhere to be good.

Than suddenly angel entered his life and because of past events he did things which he regret hard.

He loved jungkook so much that he can't express in word. Because of his trust issues he can't help but can't trust people easily. He has experience so many things in his past life that he has became what he is now.

But he trying to change.

For his jungkook he is trying to change.

Because he knows

He knows that Love is the answer to world problems because it reduces cortisol, the stress hormone, which alters brain architecture for the better.

Lower stress and fear is the answer to world problems because it heals the brain to a better architecture and enhances the ability for love and nurture.

Creating conditions for the healing of the brain is the answer to world problems because healed people soothe others, reducing cortisol and spread more love.(sorry for ranting this but I want you to know this because my teacher gave me whole ass lecture for hours on this so (☞^o^) ☞ I am giving you free knowledge. So take it)

Love is sweet, yet more as fresh fruit than candy or confectionary. Love is colourful, yet more as summer blooms than the neon lights of frenetic city streets. Love is steady and forgiving, yet more as the wise mother than the servant in chains. Love hears and speaks with the wisdom of the heart, with a sense of the soul of the other. In love we have our "forever home" and it gives us the ability to fly so freely, joyfully returning when each heart calls for the other's touch.

Start in faith, science or humanity - the answer stays the same.

Love is best feeling that human can experience.

Jungkook stop laughing has he saw tae looking at him.

"What?" Jungkook asked

"Nothing just you are so beautiful" Tae said smiling.

What tf is wrong with you? What are you saying early in morning" jungkook asked stop himself from smiling.

"It's just I love you" taehyung said

"Ohhh really? Can you tell what u mean by I love you?" Jungkook said moving closer to tae with smirk on his face cause he knew taehyung is not good at words. He was waiting for his reply.