CHAPTER 11

Amelia's POV

"Hello Mother" I say while looking into her eyes.

Honestly, I am not surprised that she is behind all this, she wants revenge and of course it is all my fault, everything is always my fault in her eyes. The one thing I have up on her though is I know the truth about Mason. I will not show any emotion to her now, she does not need to know about me. Amethyst has taken care of hiding our identity so no one will be able to sense the wolf or power within me.

"So, you finally wake up, took you long enough. Not that I was expecting much considering your weak." she sneered.

Oh if only she knew, I just glared back at her, trying my hardest not to laugh in her face. I knew me not reacting or replying would annoy her, which was starting to show on her face.

"Has my useless daughter got nothing to say? Good. I don't need your stupid mouth, only your womb." She added. As much as she tried to hide it, I could hear the annoyance in her voice.

"You do not get to call me your daughter after the way you have acted." I say calmly, I was going to say silent but sometimes I cannot help myself. Plus I wanted to wind her up a little, so I asked a question only I knew the answer too. "Where is your good for nothing husband, Mother?" I say with a smirk.

"He will be here, don't you worry." She answered confidently, but she has no idea.

"Hmm, very well. What do you want anyway?" I asked.

"I want another child and I cannot have anymore, because of you. So, when Mason gets here, he will impregnate you, no matter how long it takes." She tells me.

If only she knew he already had, I wonder what she would do. Would I be held here captive until I gave birth?

"Once you get pregnant, we will wait patiently until you give birth then we will take our child and kill you." she added. There we go then, question answered.

As much as I hate her, I could not help but feel slightly worried what she might do if she found out I was pregnant, I need to protect my little pup.

"Amethyst, I need you to do anything you can to protect our pup. I am not sure if she will be able to detect we are pregnant, and I do not want to be unprepared if she does." I say to Amethyst, I know she is using energy already, but our priority needs to be our baby.

"Of course, Amelia, I will protect our pup with all I have. Do not worry. I will let you know if anything happens." She replies.

I feel slightly better knowing Amethyst will do her best to protect our little pup, as much as I hate Mason, I already love my little one more than anything. I need to change the subject before she thinks too much and ends up finding out, I need her distracted.

"Why Poppy?" It was the best I could come up with, but part of me needs to know why.

I could see her wondering whether she should tell me, "I don't see any harm in telling you, it is not like you are going to go tell anyone. Poppy is my goddaughter, well Masons. I wanted her to get close to the pack to keep tabs on Aiden and the jobs, I was pleasantly surprised that she was his mate. I thought she would then turn her back on us, but it seems she did not want him, she only had eyes for the Alpha. What is his name again, oh yes, Lucas. Of course, he did not want her because she is his brothers' mate, so she became an inside spy for us as revenge." She explained.

The thought of her wanted Lucas made me angry, and it angered Amethyst. Not only she wanted our mate, but she was betraying our pack and brother. And she is Mason's goddaughter, I thought she was a horrible person but now it makes sense. I had to hold the growl that was threatening to escape, if I did then Isabelle would know I have a wolf, so I bit my tongue.