CHAPTER 22

Amelia's POV

As we walked down the stairs heading to the garden the nerves started to form, I was nervous of what Lucas's reaction would be and nervous of becoming the Luna. I know I have technically been doing Luna duties, but it would be different when I would be able to communicate with everyone. Amethyst had told me too that when I join the pack everyone will feel the powers I possess, which makes me nervous. I hope I am accepted, people know I have abilities, but I doubt they all believe. We reach the back door and I look to the girls; they look more excited than me. Sam and Jess open the double doors in unison revealing the scene in front of me.

Oh WOW.

If it were possible, I am sure my jaw would be on the floor right now. The garden was beautiful. There were two sets of chairs on each side leaving an aisle trailing up to the stage. All the chairs were now draped in white covers with red sashes, the flowers had all been switched out for white roses with the odd red one scattered around. As I looked up at the stage there was an archway decorated with the same white roses and lights, all over the stage and down the aisle were rose petals of both white and red in colour. It was a fairy tale, and it was for me. I walked out and everyone from the pack were there and staring at me in awe, I looked to the girls beside me and they had the same look in their eyes. Nat gave me a kiss on the cheek, and they went and took their seats near the front. I looked up at Lucas, he had so much love in his eyes, it actually looked like he had tears in them. I started walking towards the stage and I could hear members of the pack whispering, "she looks amazing.", "she will be an amazing Luna.", "Lucas is such a lucky guy.".

All the comments made me smile, I am glad they accept me, I do not know what I would do if they did not.

When I reached the stage, Lucas took my hand helping me up. I noticed he had also changed, he was now wearing a full white suit and red tie, he looked so handsome. "You look handsome baby." I tell him.

"Lia, you look incredibly beautiful. You literally took my breath away when you walked out." He replied with a warm smile. He then leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "You ready to become our Luna. My Luna?" he asked me.

"As long as I have you by my side, I will always be ready." I replied honestly, I love him more than anything and now I am standing beside him all the nerves I had before are now gone.

Lucas then turns towards the pack, so we are standing side by side addressing everyone. "Welcome back everyone. Now we are as one I would like to officially present to you, your Luna." He started, everyone cheered, and I could hear whistles. Lucas held his hand up to calm everyone before continuing, "tonight we will officially welcome Lia into the pack not only as a pack member but as Luna. I expect her to be shown the same respect and loyalty you show me, we will be equals." He finished. When he has finished everyone started cheering again and Aiden and Nat came up to the stage. They were to be witnesses to the ceremony.

Lucas then turns to me "I Alpha Lucas accept you Amelia Luciano as my mate and the packs Luna. Do you Amelia accept me as your mate and the responsibilities of being Luna to the Dark Night pack. Promising to love and protect all members?" he says loud enough for the pack to hear to hear. He then took the same knife as earlier and sliced his palm and then waited for me to reply.

"I Amelia Luciano accept you Alpha Lucas Cortez as my mate and accept the role of Luna to the Black Night pack. I promise to love and protect all pack members." I reply confidently, slicing the palm of my hand like Lucas had just moments before. Once I made my declaration and sliced my palm, I put it up towards Lucas's and we joined our hands together letting the blood flow between us.