CHAPTER 17

Lucas's POV

I could not believe my eyes, why would she come to us, she will get herself killed. We re one of the strongest packs and we were brought to our knees by Isabelle, here I am wrapped in silver with a gash on my chest not being able to do a thing. No one can. Luckily, my wound is slowly healing, it will take longer though because I am wrapped in silver and it was done with a silver knife. The thought of having to watch a rogue force himself on Lia after what she has been through terrifies me, I would rather they just kill her. I know it sounds bad, but it is the truth. I see the rogue to Isabelle's right start walking towards Lia, "please, NO." I try to shout but it barely comes out as a whisper. I know she heard me, I must say she is holding herself well, she does not look scared at all. My Luna.

When was within arms reach to my Lia, he had a wicked look on his face, I could only imagine what was going through his sick mind. Suddenly Lia put her arm out and grasped his neck, snapping it in one motion. What the hell? How did she do that, that is strength of my level, not a she-wolf who cannot shift.

"Ho... HOW." Isabelle shouts, she looks more shocked than anyone.

"Oh, my dear mother. If only you still had your memories." Lia tells her, giving her a smirk. I am so confused, her memories? How would Lia know if she had her memories unless something happened that she did not tell us.

"You're a wolf?" Isabelle asks puzzled.

"I am so much more than that." Lia replies. Lia then turns towards us, "I am sorry I kept this from you, but I needed to be in control and gather my strength, I hope you forgive me." Then she turns back to Isabelle. We all look at each other confused, Noah and Nat are just as bewildered as me. It is clear no one knows what she is on about.

"You see mother. Ever since you killed my baby, I have been doing my best to control what I am. I gave you the chance to leave but now you want to kill everyone I love. I do not think so." She says.

"Look you stupid child. You are surrounded, even with a wolf you are outnumbered by hundreds of stronger wolves. Not only will I kill your brother and mate, but I will also kill this whole pack and when I am done, I will then kill you. I want you to feel the pain of losing everything and knowing it is because of you." Isabelle spits at her.

She is true though, we are surrounded. We are already defeated so unless Lia has a secret pack waiting to pounce, I have no idea how we are going to win. I am going to lose my family and my mate, all to this psycho.

"Your little puppets will be no match, you will see." Lia says closing her eyes. How can she be so sure?

"Oh, I cannot wait to see what you can 'do'." Isabelle replies sarcastically. I hate this woman, but I am intrigued to see what will happen.

I look over to where Aiden is lying, I focus to make sure he is still alive, I can hear a very faint heartbeat. We need to do something soon otherwise he will die. He is my little brother, I cannot lose him, we have already lost so much. I look at Nat and I can see tears streaming down her face, she must be hurting. There is no way this woman is regretting being with him, I can see the amount of love she has for him.

"AAHHHHHHHH" Lia screams. Fear quickly consumes me as she screams, I look to her to see what the cause is but all I can see is her screaming with her arms out wide. I cannot see her front and I am panicking; I need to get out of these stupid chains. Before I could even try a bright light engulfs Lia, so bright that it made me look away. When it dies down enough, I look up, WOW. Lia is standing there with white and red lights swirling around her and all the rogues. I cannot see what is happening but none of the light is touching us, it is like we are in a bubble of some sort. Is this all coming from her? I this what she meant by she was sorry she kept it from us? She looks beautiful.