Quatre

"How did they get that footage? I was guaranteed, promised even, that the moment I walked through those doors every last person in there would have to surrender their cell phones, recording devices, everything. What the hell happened? He asked angrily, slamming his fist on a nearby table.

After the press conference panel, Phillip drove straight to his hotel room and had been locked inside of his room since then. He wanted to come up with a plan of action to put in end to the rumors that were circulating about him.  He looked out of his window and stared at the city before him, his arms crossed against his chest.

"It's impossible to keep eyes on everyone sir."

"Didn't we give everyone waivers to sign?" He asked again annoyed.

"Sir, I reiterate, it is impossible to keep eyes on everyone. There were too many people there that night." His personal assistant Michael, replied exasperatedly.

"I want whoever leaked that footage prosecuted."

"I'm not sure that we'll be able to do that sir."

"Find a way, number one, my privacy was violated. Number two, we have no way of knowing who this woman is. And number three, those are all damn lies! I never slept with that woman, she's just a gold-digging whore who's after my money, my fame, whatever she can find to leech on to. They're all damn lies. Do you hear me? That is what we will continue to tell everyone who asks, the press, the media, whoever. Is that understood?" He shouted out angrily, until he was blue in the face.

He had been pacing, shouting obscenities for over an hour, that harlot was not going to get anywhere near him with her lies and certainly not with the bastard child she was claiming was his. It couldn't be, he was always careful. Always.

"Sir, I'm not so sure that that is the best idea, making her out to look like a money grubbing whore might backfire on you. Maybe you should wait until we can take a DNA test just to be safe."

"Do you think her child is mine? Are you doubting me?" He turned and looked at his assistant with daggers in his eyes. Michael looked like he was going to pee his pants.

"Sir, I just think you should wait."

Phillip looked at him and grunted in disgust but didn't say anything else. Michael slowly breathed out a sigh of relief. This was going to be a long day.

>>> 

The next few days, the media circus still hadn't died down, Phillip was still having a difficult time going anywhere without someone bringing up his pregnancy nightmare. Everywhere he went, someone was asking him questions in regards to Her. Sometimes he really hated being famous.

...

"Regan honey do you need anything?" Rachel asked compassionately.

I had been released from the hospital two days prior and unfortunately was stuck on strict bed rest for the next few weeks so Rachel, my lovely best friend, dubbed herself my self appointed maid/butler/housekeeper/personal assistant until I could finally fend for myself. Gosh I love that kid.

"If it's not too much bother, can you bring me some orange juice please?"

"Of course Munchkin, give me just one sec." Rachel came out to where I was sitting, which happened to be the living room holding a nice tall glass of OJ and what looked to be like crackers.

"I figured you should have a little more something besides OJ in your stomach."

"You're so sweet thank you." I couldn't help the sudden feeling of wanting to cry, ugh pregnancy hormones, damn those things work fast.