𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I turned on my side opening my eyes. I blinked as I stared ahead before I grabbed my phone looking at the time seeing it was around two. I sighed as I just laid there looking ahead staring at pure darkness. I continued laying there before I felt a familiar feeling of my mouth feeling up with saliva making me quickly get out of bed.

I rushed into the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat up before I began vomiting. I groaned as I continued trying clearing my throat, I stayed bent down in front of the toilet feeling like I needed to vomit more until I felt like I was finished.

"Papa" I heard Euphoria's voice call out, I looked over and held up my finger as I seen her standing there rubbing her eyes. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

I wiped my mouth and stood up flushing the toilet, I walked over towards the sink grabbing my toothbrush before I began brushing my teeth. I cleared my throat as I spit and goggled some mouth wash in my mouth while Euphoria walked up wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm straight, go back ta' sleep" I said looking at her through the mirror, she shook her head as she began rubbing my stomach.

"I think that we should go to the hospital..." Euphoria said lowly.

"Mama" I called out sighing.

"No papa, I wanna go. You're not gonna get better if we don't go" she said, I stood there looking ahead. I looked down as I felt Euphoria move from me as she squeezed herself between me and the counter while she looked at me before caressing my face. "Please babe, I don't want this to continue with you"

"You not sleepy?" I asked looking down at her. "It's earlier in da' morning mama"

"I know but it's fine, I promise. I'll be by your side as long as it takes, let's just go" She said, I stared at her before I nodded. "Yes?"

"Yeah" I said sighing as I rubbed my face.

"Okay" Euphoria said before she walked out. I shook my head as I began washing my face and quickly dried it. I walked back into the room seeing Euphoria putting her hair up as she slipped into her shoes. I did the same and slipped on my hoodies before I grabbed my keys along with my wallet.
"Are you okay to drive?"

"I can drive if you want" she said, I shook my head.  "Why—never mind"

"Whatchu' wanna say?" I asked turning around looking at her.

"Nothing" she said shaking her head. "Let's just go"

I grabbed my phone and walked out the room following behind her as we walked downstairs. We made our way outside going towards the car, I hit the unlocked button and opened the passenger side waiting until Euphoria got in before I did the same.